+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEY

dr.ravipati

Aug 28, 2008

THIS IS INTERESTING TO KNOW THAT IMMIGRATION TO CANADA HAS CHANGED OR RATHER GOING TO BE CHANGED IN THE COMING FALL. IS THAT GOOD FOR OVERSEAS PHYSIOLOGIST AND DENTISTS? I COME UNDER CATEGORY NOC 2121 AND MY WIFE UNDER NOC 3113. SO I NEED TO KNOW IF I CAN APPLY AND GET IMMIGRATION UNDER THESE SKILLED WORK CATEGORIES?

staph_aureus

Jan 27, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Band 7
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
26-07-2009
Hi there, my NOC# is also 2121 and have applied for PR from with in Canada (working as Research Scientist/microbiology)...could you please let me know if you were successful in getting ur PR.....was it under Federal Skilled Worker (FSK) category 1, 2, or 3? Thanks in advance.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
HI

U can apply if u r in the 38 list. Just visit the CIC website & take-it-on from there.

dr.ravipati

Aug 28, 2008
helo my friend, think twice before u apply for Canadian immigration. Immigration department is giving a rosy picture along with Canadian immigrant consultants, beware of it. This is my testing experience and this is a real time experience i am sharing with you especially for medical and dental people. Its not easy to clear those exams, and its even more tough to clear specially dental exam since already dentistry is super saturated profession. Clearing dental exams in Canada takes long time and if u seriously decide to go there, make sure it takes a minimum of 3 years hard work. If u feel its k then try it... remember its tough and not easy and the irony is every consultant says its wonderful in Canada but i dont understand how do they say that because i am already a PR and then back to India seeing the situation there. I hope u understand and i am a MD physiologist and my wife is MDS prosthodontist. last may we were there in Canada for 2 months and tried various combinations and had to come back since finding a job is so tough...