yes
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Passport with CHC
VISA ISSUED...
yet to be issued
Hi Friends
I am new to this site.I am planning to come to canada.But I am not sure how to apply.
I am a software engineer with experience of 1 year and 2 months.I have done my Master's
in computer science and now working in India's top IT company.Kindly suggest me the proper
way to apply for Canada.Do suggest me the gud way to aply and apply for which visa(work permit).

I am a novice and I am in need of more earning as facing many problems.
Seniors plz help m in deep need.

Thanks and regards
Kirat ray

kiratray

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-7-11
IELTS Request
Med's Request
premed
Med's Done....
yes
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Passport with CHC
VISA ISSUED...
yet to be issued
anybody please help...i ll be thankfull to you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kiratray said:
Hi Friends
I am new to this site.I am planning to come to canada.But I am not sure how to apply.
I am a software engineer with experience of 1 year and 2 months.I have done my Master's
in computer science and now working in India's top IT company.Kindly suggest me the proper
way to apply for Canada.Do suggest me the gud way to aply and apply for which visa(work permit).

I am a novice and I am in need of more earning as facing many problems.
Seniors plz help m in deep need.

Thanks and regards
Kirat ray
1. Unless you qualify under the list of "38" with 1 years experience, you won't qualify for emigration http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2008/2008-11-28a.asp
2. So until you have either worked or studied in Canada, you won't qualify under the other 2 categories FSW2/3.
3. You would have to find a Canadian employer who is able to get a Labour Market Opinion that there are no Canadians/PRs available for the advertised position. If the employer is able to get a LMO then you could apply for a work permit. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/index.asp