+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Here's how I got my Study Visa approved despite my chosen program being unrelated to my previous edu

Allan92

Jun 20, 2019
I think your Letter is pretty good.
Perhaps you should stress more on the reasons why you will return after your program's completion. From what I can understand, your reason for the return is that you owe something to your Uncle and to fulfill your societal obligation you will come back and work for your uncle. You should also talk about your plan and aspirations that you wish to implement in your home country and it should be your primary reason for the return.

Also, there seems some discrepancy about what you will do after the degree completion. You wrote "Upon completion of my bachelor’s degree, I plan to further my education by enrolling for an MBA course which goes a long way in furthering my career and satisfying my desire to acquire it." in one sentence and "After my four years at Trent University I return back here with all the knowledge, experiences to continue working at Rocmax Investments which I intend to propel its growth to international levels.". You should clarify this.

And make this part of the sentence more humble "and offer me the study permit to further my studies and progress my career." as it sounds kind of rude. Or maybe its not and its just my perception.

And I am no expert and don't know what goes in the heads of the Visa Officers. Take as much advice from people as you can and make the best out of it. Hope this helps.
Thank you for the positive feedback.The part where it sounds rude,what would you suggest to make it more polite?

zatoichi

Jun 14, 2018
Thank you for the positive feedback.The part where it sounds rude,what would you suggest to make it more polite?
Maybe something like give me the opportunity to study. "Offer me the study permit" sounds as if the officer owes you something.

velmor3

Nov 23, 2023
También he elegido un campo algo relacionado pero muy lejano. Tu sopa es realmente mejor que la mía. Cuando leí tu discurso pude convencerme de que eres realmente un estudiante genuino. Si lo pienso de nuevo, fui muy audaz y directo sin ningún toque personal en mi discurso. Definitivamente anotado para la próxima operación si me niegan.
[/CITA]
¿Se aprobó su visa?"