+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Here is why First Draw isn't declared yet!

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
I know! You have been biting your nails for the past few days. Wondering when will the draw be declared.

Well CIC has updated proof of funds requirements yesterday, and it says all profiles will be reassessed for eligibility.

Here is the official link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

After learning how much fund you need now, rush to your express entry profile and update it (If you have shown less amount than what is needed as per new rules)

Don't worry! For a four member family, the increase is less than 500 CAD!

Hope that all our profiles will be reassessed and still found eligible.

All the best for the first draw (C'mon CIC, declare it!)

Regards
Desertfox

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
desertfox said:
I know! You have been biting your nails for the past few days. Wondering when will the draw be declared.

Well CIC has updated proof of funds yesterday, and it says all profiles will be reassessed for eligibility.

After learning how much fund you need now, rush to your express entry profile and update it (If you have shown less amount than what is needed as per new rules)

Regards
Desertfox
That clears the air. I did see the tweet this afternoon from CIC about checking the EE profile for having sufficient funds. This is the only page that was updated on January 28th. Well let's hope the draw is tomorrow.

Good luck all!

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
Nightrocker said:
That clears the air. I did see the tweet this afternoon from CIC about checking the EE profile for having sufficient funds. This is the only page that was updated on January 28th. Well let's hope the draw is tomorrow.

Good luck all!
Yes Lets hope that draw instructions are published by 30th January.

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
hiiii

do I need to show the funds only for the family members coming with me? or for the whole family?

on cic site it show we need to show for whole family....is it so??

thank u in advance

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
in the link "www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp" there is a message saying..
If you filled out your Express Entry profile before January 27, 2015, you may have received correspondence that your profile has been reassessed.

has any one got a message or mail saying "your profile has been reassessed?"

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
vatsaltr said:
hiiii

do I need to show the funds only for the family members coming with me? or for the whole family?

on cic site it show we need to show for whole family....is it so??

thank u in advance
The fund required is for you, your spouse, and children. No matter they come with you or not.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
sindhugururaj said:
in the link "www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp" there is a message saying..
If you filled out your Express Entry profile before January 27, 2015, you may have received correspondence that your profile has been reassessed.

I haven't.

henudo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
I also haven't received any notification, although my funds were substantially more than the required. Nonetheless, let me login and and see.

Thanks.

sindhugururaj said:

henudo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
Thanks for the post. I wouldn't have known otherwise, because I haven't received any communication.

desertfox said:

Well CIC has updated proof of funds requirements yesterday, and it says all profiles will be reassessed for eligibility.

Regards
Desertfox

henudo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
Hi sindhugururaj,

I have even checked in my profile and I don't have any messages to this effect. Maybe they are only sending the messages to those affected by the new requirement, or they are having technical difficulties ;D

sindhugururaj said:

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
Granadoespada said:
Where in mycic can u edit the proof of funds
my cic > view my submitted application > check status and message > view submitted application >
Personal Details Form > Family Section