+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hepatitis B positive

Hasnain ali

Apr 22, 2016
hey guys had my medical few days ago and found to have hepatitis B positive. I am very worried will hepatitis be a reason of visa refusal.

anaqi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
If they feel your condition would endanger the health or safety of the Canadian population or cause excessive demand on existing social or health services they will reject the application. Hepatitis B is a contagious liver infection and if CIC receive a positive Hepatitis B result then your chances would be slim, and you may get a rejection.

Piece of advice, you shouldn't even be worrying about a visa if there is a chance you may have Hepatitis B. I suggest you get tested again and go to a different panel physician to make sure it wasn't a false positive. Don't put your visa before your health!

Hasnain ali

Apr 22, 2016
my liver is not yet infected by this virus and is in good condition as this virus maybe in initial stage.anyone else can help me?plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
I think it doesn't make any sense to write here.
I better suggest you to go hospital and make treatment.

CIC will definitely take care of your case ; if it is serious they will not issue visa to you.

However if it can be treated soon ; they will give you some extensions time.

Rockonplease

Jun 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Online Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 April 2016
I'm not sure but I think they might ask you for a follow-up test for details. If they can be assured by a doctor that your disease isn't very infectious and that you won't be a strain on Canadian medical services, I think they will approve your application.

gen000000

Sep 26, 2023
Hi.

I'm already here in Canada and I'm HBV positive. My housemate and I are living in the same address and he's also applying for PR like me and I'm wondering if IRCC would also inform my housemate that I have HBV? Will that also affect his application?