+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hepatitis B and Canada Immigration

Mae23

Jan 29, 2021
Is there possible to be refuse for stident visa Canda having Hbsag reactive but she is very okay.​

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Is there possible to be refuse for stident visa Canda having Hbsag reactive but she is very okay.​
International students are not covered by provincial healthcare so should not be an issue. The issue can be if you are applying for PR.

tinang0211

Feb 17, 2021
Hello everyone i just wanna ask as to Why i was ask to take an ANTI-HCV and HBsAg tests when i don't have history with any of these.?. Please answer my question. Thanks

tinang0211

Feb 17, 2021
Hello everyone i just wanna ask as to Why i was ask to take an ANTI-HCV and HBsAg tests when i don't have history with any of these.?. Please answer my question. Thanks
And what will happen after this guys? What will happen if the result is positive? And if its negative?

Mandeepk08

Jan 20, 2021
Hello guys,

I just want to ask if I need to declare my HCV positive in medical history or not.

While applying for a study visa they tested me for HCV and turned positive and submitted additional details and it was fine( Panel physician website has info saying they test for HCV)

I was tested positive for antibodies but the viral infection was negative. Consulted doctor and he said no treatment is required.

I DON'T HAVE ANY TATTOOS

So, I booked for medicals next month. The official website(Panel physician website) stated that the blood test is done only for HIV and Syphilis.

Do I need to declare my HCV? If I hide if and if doctor submits will CiC have my old medical records? Will, there be any problem

I was tested for positive antibodies and not for VIRUS. So, I was never sick/ill.
Hello Brother,

have you passed the medical? actually, I had my medical today, and my case is similar to yours. Please brother let me know that you passed your medical or not?

Xander19

Mar 31, 2021
Hi all. I just want to ask because since 2006 I already know that I'm Hepa B positive and I did all the test that my doctor told me to do. And he told me that I'm already a "carrier". And last week I did my medical and yesterday the result of medical come out and I already knew they will see my hepa B. does it mean my application will be rejected?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all. I just want to ask because since 2006 I already know that I'm Hepa B positive and I did all the test that my doctor told me to do. And he told me that I'm already a "carrier". And last week I did my medical and yesterday the result of medical come out and I already knew they will see my hepa B. does it mean my application will be rejected?
No it depends on your lab values.

Manav Mahajan

Apr 8, 2021
Hi,
One of my friend is positive with chronic HBV. She is student in Canada right now. I just want to ask is it will affect its work permit or PR application?

Last edited:

jceejoch

Jun 3, 2021
Hi everyone,

I’m Planning to appy as a student visa next year together with my husband as OWP but he is a Hepa B carrier since he was a child, he got it from his mother. He’s normal and physically okay. May I know if he can still be able to admissable to CA with me. We haven’t process our papers yet as we’re scared of the result. Thanks for encouragement.

SALAM Salar

Jul 28, 2021
He everyone!
I couldn't find any answer regarding Hep B, Dose Hepatite B affect Canada Visa issuance. Someone Wants to sponsor my family to Canada but one of our family member affected with Hep B virus I don't know weather it affects the application or not?