+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Helppppppp!!

May 16, 2018
Kerala
Helloo..Help needed
Got 86% in 10th standard
75% in 12th (Science stream)
Graduated with 75% in BBA (Had a backlog,cleared within the course duration)
Going to crack IELTS and hope I'll get some scores around 7 band...
With these scores and percentage am I eligible to study in Canada? If I am could you suggest me some good colleges and courses which have good future prospects?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hopefully you already gathered from this forum that you cannot really pick some random course you need to have some specific subject in mind that is relevant to and enhances your existing qualifications/work experience. Plus also will enhance your prospects when you return to your home country and this is just to convince a VO to issue a study permit.

As for future prospects without previous work experience and even knowing what your interests aredifficult to say but for sure advice would always be to try for a minimum 2 year course to qualify for a 3 year PGWP if your ultimate intention is to apply for PR in the future.

May 16, 2018
Kerala
Hopefully you already gathered from this forum that you cannot really pick some random course you need to have some specific subject in mind that is relevant to and enhances your existing qualifications/work experience. Plus also will enhance your prospects when you return to your home country and this is just to convince a VO to issue a study permit.

As for future prospects without previous work experience and even knowing what your interests aredifficult to say but for sure advice would always be to try for a minimum 2 year course to qualify for a 3 year PGWP if your ultimate intention is to apply for PR in the future.
I've done Bachelors in Business Administration which clearly opens me a world of courses related to business field. As far as I know,I'm a little backward in Accounting while I'm more involved and better in Human resources management,Entrepreneurship and other core management administration courses l.

stevesmiths

May 28, 2018
I feel MBA is better choice for you as per your interest, as you are much interested in Administration, Management, & Entrepreneurship, with MBA you can acquire knowledge in all the aspects of business and administration and also in human resource. International MBA is always a better choice and better route and has a good scope too.