January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
Hi

I checked my status on E-Cas and it shows " In Process" My case has been submitted in Islamabad Embassy for the past 1 yr.
We submitted all the required documents . We submitted the re-medical in Feb 2010 after which we recieved the request for submitting the police certificate again. We submitted the Police Certificate on the 5th of May. I went through the description of when it says " In process" means they can ask for an interview after this, but at the same time in the " Decision" process it says they ask for Medical, and police certificate. i don't understand whats going on with my case. Can they still refuse my husband the visa after this? How long does it take for them to respond after re submission of police certificate. What do you think they will ask for now? Please help!!!

I

iarblue

They asked for a new medical cause your old one expired and a new police report just cause your case has been taking a bit long dont worry.They may ask for an interview,you can ask for caips notes and it will tell you if the interview has been waived and it will tell you what they are doing now.It is very unlikely they are going to refuse him as if his medical is good and his police report is clean.
Dont worry so much calm down the rest of your application is obviously good as the medical is the last thing they check.But email the visa offfice ask them questions.The most they will do now is ask for an interview,and if they dont ask for the interview in most case the next step is the visa.Just relax your doing fine.

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
This is such a piss off.. Its so difficult to wait. It was my wedding anniversary yesterday, and i could not be with my husband. My daughter is all by herself. Her 2nd Birthday is coming and i can't be with her either. I don't know how long will they take to issue the ppr. Seriously i am gonna have a big fight with immigration if they ask for an interview at this stage. Or ask for anything else now. I don't know why they take so long, and why don't they update the system... IN PROCESS SUCXXXXXXXXXXXXX

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
I don't think islamabad will ask for an interview now. It is the case most of the time that I have seen is that if they ask for an interview at CHC-ISB it is before the remedical request so I don't think you should worry and you should soon get PPR request as the last thing that Islamabad location does is ask for remedical/PCC request.