+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

helpppppp

dreamcanada

Star Member
Feb 23, 2009
helllo everyone,
i am in a very difficult suitation. me and my wife got my pr visa under new system after applying to cio sydney. my vis ais valid until 18september 2010 and my wife is pregnant and she is due on november 2010. is it possible that after de;ivery in India. i apply to them to extend my pr visa and add my new born baby to my visa also

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is not advisable to let your visa expire. If you do that, you will have to apply all over again. You can certainly ask the visa office if it is possible to extend your visa but then you should do it now, not wait until it expires. Another option is to move to Canada before the baby is born and have it born in Canada or just you and your wife go and land in Canada and then go back to India and sponsor the baby for PR later.

magiqhand

Oct 7, 2008
You can land in Canada with your wife before september, come back to India to have the baby and settle in Canada when you are ready. You can sponsor your baby later. It is better for your wife to have the baby there this way you won't have to go through sponsorship. Your baby will be Canadian. Also depending on what province your settling in the birth can be covered by their health insurance.