Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
I just discovered something interesting. I just found my Job ad available online. Now this ad's job description matches the NOC - 2282 on the Website exactly. do you think I should print this ad and send it along with my application. I think It will make a good case.

this is exactly what the ad says

""Job Number: *********

Title: Call centre agent - technical support (Technical Support Consultant) (NOC: 2282)

Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Shift, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening

Salary: **** Hourly for 40 hours per week, Other Benefits, Medical Benefits, Disability Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Vision Care Benefits

Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible

Skill Requirements:

Education: Completion of high school

Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Not required

Experience: 1 to less than 7 months

Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English

Specific Skills: Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced, Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions, Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties, Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts

Work Setting: Help desk

Computer and Technology Knowledge: Windows, MAC, Hardware, Networking software, Networking hardware, Networking security , Internet, Office Suites, Mail server software, Electronic mailing software

Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment

Security and Safety: Criminal record check

Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy, Writing, Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Significant use of memory, Finding information, Computer use, Continuous learning

Employer: *******

How to Apply:

Please apply for this job only in the manner specified by the employer. Failure to do so may result in your application not being properly considered for the position.

By Phone: between 9:00 and 17:00: *******

By E-mail: **** @ email.com

Online: www.*****.com

Advertised until: 2013/09/12

Good idea or no??

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015
Re: Material Information or Not?? - Job ad available online - noc-2282

phresh said:
I just discovered something interesting big thanks to Infoseeker12. I just found my Job ad available online. Now this ad's job description matches the NOC - 2282 on the Website exactly. do you think I should print this ad and send it along with my application. I think It will make a good case.

this is exactly what the ad says

""Job Number: *********

Title: Call centre agent - technical support (Technical Support Consultant) (NOC: 2282)

Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Shift, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening

Salary: **** Hourly for 40 hours per week, Other Benefits, Medical Benefits, Disability Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Vision Care Benefits

Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible

Skill Requirements:

Education: Completion of high school

Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Not required

Experience: 1 to less than 7 months

Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English

Specific Skills: Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced, Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions, Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties, Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts

Work Setting: Help desk

Computer and Technology Knowledge: Windows, MAC, Hardware, Networking software, Networking hardware, Networking security , Internet, Office Suites, Mail server software, Electronic mailing software

Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment

Security and Safety: Criminal record check

Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy, Writing, Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, Significant use of memory, Finding information, Computer use, Continuous learning

Employer: *******

How to Apply:

Please apply for this job only in the manner specified by the employer. Failure to do so may result in your application not being properly considered for the position.

By Phone: between 9:00 and 17:00: *******

By E-mail: **** @ email.com

Online: www.*****.com

Advertised until: 2013/09/12

Good idea or no??
input anyone??

Andy2109

Champion Member
May 7, 2012
London Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 13
AOR Received.
17 Feb 13
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
23 Oct 13

This is not an official documentation and will not hold any ground to support your application.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013

Andy2109 said:
This is not an official documentation and will not hold any ground to support your application.
I agree. Neat idea, but anyone could've put that ad online.

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015

iam_toby said:
I agree. Neat idea, but anyone could've put that ad online.
even if its from job bank?? oh really!

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

phresh said:
even if its from job bank?? oh really!
This is a job advert.

CIC went evidence that you completed the job, not that you were offered it. The document offers no value to your application.

dec2013

Aug 29, 2013
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Agreed.. anyone can print anything and say it's a GOV job posting or a bank in your case... but unless it's on a letter head or something which is official - I believe you cannot pull it off..

Taking stuff from that job add for your job letter - definitely yes... but sending it to show off - definitely no...

Again, that's wht I feel and I could be WRONG... BTW I am also applying under 2282 NOC... in November/December.

Shezy 8)

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015

dec2013 said:
Agreed.. anyone can print anything and say it's a GOV job posting or a bank in your case... but unless it's on a letter head or something which is official - I believe you cannot pull it off..

Taking stuff from that job add for your job letter - definitely yes... but sending it to show off - definitely no...

Again, that's wht I feel and I could be WRONG... BTW I am also applying under 2282 NOC... in November/December.

Shezy 8)

I do understand that and I know what you mean. the only reason why I suggest this because, one, jobbank is a government site and two, because the company I worked for tends to send out standard summarized duties in employment letter which is not as detailed. I wanted to include this ad with my paystubs, letter of employment (which has a job title that matches the ad), two employment contract (one when i was hired and another when i was temporarily promoted (contract also has titles matching the site and company name).. (also has job titles that matches the ad). The reason why I wanted to send this is because for employers to post ads on job bank they need ""Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) payroll remittance statement" which seems more official than sites like craigslist, kijiji and random public sites.

http://www.jobsetc.gc.ca/eng/pieces.jsp?category_id=3040

(link for requirement for job bank)

phresh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22/07/2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
9/10/2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
5/05/2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
7/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/07/2015
LANDED..........
8/12/2015

phresh said:
I do understand that and I know what you mean. the only reason why I suggest this because, one, jobbank is a government site and two, because the company I worked for tends to send out standard summarized duties in employment letter which is not as detailed. I wanted to include this ad with my paystubs, letter of employment (which has a job title that matches the ad), two employment contract (one when i was hired and another when i was temporarily promoted (contract also has titles matching the site and company name).. (also has job titles that matches the ad). The reason why I wanted to send this is because for employers to post ads on job bank they need ""Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) payroll remittance statement" which seems more official than sites like craigslist, kijiji and random public sites.

http://www.jobsetc.gc.ca/eng/pieces.jsp?category_id=3040

(link for requirement for job bank)
still a bad idea?