+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
i have certificate of qualification, but it is with my agent, now he is blackmailing me to give me and share my express entry profile for 12000 dollars
i have my certificate soft copy issue from college as they give original only once..
can i Create express entry profile again, if i get ITA i will deposit documents on my profile, do not give to him
do soft copy works from college?
should i create second express entry profile ?
i m not Willing to give him money?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i have certificate of qualification, but it is with my agent, now he is blackmailing me to give me and share my express entry profile for 12000 dollars
i have my certificate soft copy issue from college as they give original only once..
can i Create express entry profile again, if i get ITA i will deposit documents on my profile, do not give to him
Are you eligible for Express Entry with 67 points? What certificate a of qualification? ECA?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Is the original with the agent? They can't blackmail you with the original.
You can create a profile on your own and you will require IELTS+ECA for your education to open the profile.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Is the original with the agent? They can't blackmail you with the original.
You can create a profile on your own and you will require IELTS+ECA for your education to open the profile.
but he had already created, i have all documents with me only my trade certificate is with him
can i create again express entry profile, if i get An ITA
i will not give him pof and all other docs he will not able to complete application in time

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
but he had already created, i have all documents with me only my trade certificate is with him
i will not give him pof and all other docs he will not able to complete application in time
You need an EE profile to get an ITA. Since your trade certificate would be from a Canadian province, contact the province that issued the certificate to get a new one.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Get the original docs first. You can set your own profile with what you have.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
You need an EE profile to get an ITA. Since your trade certificate would be from a Canadian province, contact the province that issued the certificate to get a new one.
thank you, province sends me soft copy, of certificate and they never issue replacement certificate again, original is given only once that s he s having
can soft copy is legit.......

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
thank you, province sends me soft copy, of certificate and they never issue replacement certificate again, original is given only once that s he s having
can soft copy is legit.......
If you do not have original then you submit what you have. Try to get your original back as it is your document.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
i have all docs expect trade certificate which is copy written on it as province never issue original certificate twice
Get the original back from your agent. The agent can't hold on to your document forever.