+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!!!

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I'm not saying he's scum, and that's really strong language that you shouldn't use. I'm saying his intentions are not clear.

Esmond1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
I'm not saying he's scum, and that's really strong language that you shouldn't use. I'm saying his intentions are not clear.
Just let him call me whatever he want,it none of my business am going to Regina to study,that's it i was just wondering if I could visit Toronto before I resume back to school thats all,and about what I asked the other day i was just asking have no intentions to do that...hope am clear now

Esmond1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
this esmond guy really sounds like a scum then.... clear intention to break the law. its because of such persons that applications are getting scrutinized more closely, especially people from certain countries
this esmond guy really sounds like a scum then.... clear intention to break the law. its because of such persons that applications are getting scrutinized more closely, especially people from certain countries
Thanks for calling me that have a great day gat no time for this...

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Just let him call me whatever he want,it none of my business am going to Regina to study,that's it i was just wondering if I could visit Toronto before I resume back to school thats all,and about what I asked the other day i was just asking have no intentions to do that...hope am clear now
You are clear now. To make sure you have no problems with the border, make sure you're clear when you arrive as well :)