+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!!!

Esmond1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
My visa has been approved, and I am going to Regina uni in Saskatchewan, so the issue is Can I book a flight and travel to Toronto after approval of my study permit to Regina Saskatchewan, and later go back to school when school resumed on January is that possible???

Esmond1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
My visa has been approved, and I am going to Regina uni in Saskatchewan, so the issue is Can I book a flight and travel to Toronto after approval of my study permit to Regina Saskatchewan, and later go back to school when school resumed on January is that possible???
Will I have any problem with border agency???

Esmond1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
When do your classes first start?

You cannot work in Toronto before your classes start.
No am not working I just wanna go get some stuff in Toronto and book another flight or go by train back to school, and my school is resuming on January 1,I just got approval will there be any problem with border ???

Esmond1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
When do your classes first start? If you arrive too early you will have problems with CBSA
am trying to get to Toronto on 20 December and board a flight to Regina Saskatchewan on 29 December from Toronto ,taking off from nigeria

Esmond1

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Ok I got admission from university of Regina in may,which is 6 month ago and decided to go for January intake to pursue a bsc in computer science...
So I proceed and apply from Nigeria on September 6 with biometric done same day...
Receive my medical on the 9 oct
Got it done on 16th of oct
Pass my medical on 22 oct
Received my biom corresponds letteron 25 oct and got my visa on 13 November
Doc submitted: high school certificate
Date of birth cert,admission letter from Regina uni,acceptance fees, sponsored statement of account of 110k cad, but forgot to add proof sponsorer source of income,sop,letter of sponsor from my mom and from my computer training institute,and my personal statements of my account of 12k cad,including proof of paid flight, police report,passport with a Canada form, i think that all and even apology letter for not submitting all required documents and my visa got approved today... I applied from nigeria this is the 10th week thanks

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
1st January can somebody help me ?
I'm trying to help you but it takes asking the question three times to get one answer. So it's incredibly challenging.

I'm going to be perfectly honest with you.

Arriving December 20 for January 1 classes start will not be an issue.

Your larger issue is going to be your questionable motives in coming to Canada. So far on this forum, you've asked if you can abandon classes once you get a study permit and just start working. Or if you can sponsor five family members to Canada as a student. Or if you can leave Canada to the US on a study permit without having a US visa.

Each of these questions indicates that you're not a genuine student. You may well be a genuine student, but your questions aren't showing that.

When you arrive in Toronto or Montreal and get questioned by a border officer, they will ask you challenging questions about what you intend to do as a student in Canada. They will decide if you are allowed in the country. You really must appear to be a student. You should not make a border officer ask you a question three times to get one answer - it appears evasive.

Arriving December 20 for January 1 class start sgoykd not be an issue.