+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help

erica

Nov 13, 2007
good morning all
my husband just recieved a call from the canadian embasy in Ankara,,, all they told him was to come to the embasy on jan 15 , that was all,,, does anyone know what that could be for,,, and if it is for interview,,, what type of questions do they ask, appreciate any help, thank you

tamee

Jul 25, 2007
its prolly for the interview and its prolly to be sure sure ur relationship is true and geuine so i would think they would ask questions about ur relationship. Just my opinion

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
your husband could write them an email mentioning the telephonic conversation and ask them what he should bring with him on 15th January 2008. He should have get a letter for an interview, but I am not familiar with process in Ankara. They will ask simple and basic questions which you and him might have already provided the answers to, in your application. For example, where does he work, what is his salary, when did you two got married, how many times you lived together, things like that. But, there might be some disturbing questions too, depneding upon the nature of your case. As long as you two are truthful and havnt hide anything from them, there is nothing to worry about interview. wish you and him all the best. take care

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Call for your CAIPS file the reason will be there. chech www.caips.com on how to get it. The question will definitely be based on your submission. All will be well.

Oloye