+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!!!!!!!

farazjawed

Nov 29, 2010
can you please any one answer my some question?

I have got the acceptence letter of collage. can I get the visa without ILTES test? Is Iltes requirement of visa or not?
I have given a general test of ILTES and got 5 band.if I submit the general ILTES result for visa so is it better for me or not?
further, My uncle is responser me for student visa.can you please tell me which type of responser documents do I need for apply visa?
what is the format of responser letter if any one have templete of resposer letter kindly send me on my ID ariesfaraz@yahoo.com

thanks

maan2010

Jul 31, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Request
01-June-2011
Med's Done....
03-June-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
11-August-2011(Stamped on August 5, 2011)
LANDED..........
4-September-2011(Insha'Allah)
farazjawed said:
can you please any one answer my some question?

I have got the acceptence letter of collage. can I get the visa without ILTES test? Is Iltes requirement of visa or not?
I have given a general test of ILTES and got 5 band.if I submit the general ILTES result for visa so is it better for me or not?
further, My uncle is responser me for student visa.can you please tell me which type of responser documents do I need for apply visa?
what is the format of responser letter if any one have templete of resposer letter kindly send me on my ID ariesfaraz @ yahoo.com

thanks

Hi dear...

IELTS: Dear IELTS is not the requirement of Canadian Embassy if u got ur Letter of Acceptance without it.

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not