+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help

Sherinpaul94

Jun 7, 2018
I got my passport without any embassy stamping and the package carrying the passport have a note that says, an important information regarding your application is to send your mail.. But I don't receive any mails and I inform that to the embassy via mail no response from there.. Without knowing the exact reason how I submit my application again..

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
What EXACTLY does the note say? Was it a paper application and did you link it obline, is there any information in your account.

Sherinpaul94

Jun 7, 2018
Paper application and I don't link it with online
The paper note says,
"Important information regarding your application has been sent to the email address you provided on the application or through your MYCIC account.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Link your application online.
Have you received any emails successfully from them before since you applied?
Also check everywhere in your email Spam/Trash folders this could be hidden depending on what email you use, if you use gmail check all those Social,Promotions tabs.
Use the search in your email, make sure it is searching all folders. Try some keywords that make sense ans also try search for their domains.
Last resort try to contact them.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

Sherinpaul94

Jun 7, 2018
No, this is second time same thing happened.. Last time they asked about the updated LOA, but I don't receive any mails. One day I mailed them, why my application process is take long time then they told about the mail and they resend again..