+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!!!

Tambee

Jan 19, 2014
Hi Everyone!
I need the correct procedure to apply to migrate to Canada, in general...Alberta, specifically. I've seen so many documents/applications/advice, etc, that I am now confused! :-[ :-\
I need the correct procedure that will get me settled in Canada...and working... as soon as is humanly possible.
Which is easier or faster, FSW or PNP? I satisfy the criteria required to be able to migrate, as I am a medical professional in my country.
Someone...HELP ME, please!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Detailed information regarding the application process can be found here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

If you do not feel comfortable applying on your own, then I would recommend you hire an immigration consultant or lawyer to assist you.

Rk009

Feb 18, 2014
Hi I applied for dependent on dec 13 2013. got medical request on January 20 2014. Done the medical on January 25 2014. Also my PR application was also under processing after my marriage. Since the PR application process was too long I applied for Dependent visa. I got medical request for both the PR and the dependent on the same week. Since I had done the medical for PR application, I informed the same to Delhi immigration office using the case specific forum. They send me a reply stating that the medical done for PR application is enough. After 2 weeks I got a mail from Ottawa immigration office, that My pr processing is completed and need to submit the passport as soon as possible at Ottawa office. Now I am too much worried , since I am not getting any response from the Delhi immigration office regarding the Dependent visa application. I even sent mail to them informing that I need to submit my passport at Ottawa office, but no reply from them. I checked My dependent visa status using the VFS tracing page and its the same "Passpor received at Delhi office on 16-12-2013 and it is under processing". Some one please help me here, what should I do in this sitaution. Should I withdraw my dependent visa application, get my passport back and sent to ottawa office. or should I wait for dependent visa?
If I need to withdraw my application How can I do that? (I submitted the Application through VFS Bangalore)
How long it will take to get my passport back from delhi after submitting the withdrawal letter?
Is any problem with my PR stamping if I cancel my Dependent visa application.
Some one please help me.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Rk009 said:
Hi I applied for dependent on dec 13 2013. got medical request on January 20 2014. Done the medical on January 25 2014. Also my PR application was also under processing after my marriage. Since the PR application process was too long I applied for Dependent visa. I got medical request for both the PR and the dependent on the same week. Since I had done the medical for PR application, I informed the same to Delhi immigration office using the case specific forum. They send me a reply stating that the medical done for PR application is enough. After 2 weeks I got a mail from Ottawa immigration office, that My pr processing is completed and need to submit the passport as soon as possible at Ottawa office. Now I am too much worried , since I am not getting any response from the Delhi immigration office regarding the Dependent visa application. I even sent mail to them informing that I need to submit my passport at Ottawa office, but no reply from them. I checked My dependent visa status using the VFS tracing page and its the same "Passpor received at Delhi office on 16-12-2013 and it is under processing". Some one please help me here, what should I do in this sitaution. Should I withdraw my dependent visa application, get my passport back and sent to ottawa office. or should I wait for dependent visa?
If I need to withdraw my application How can I do that? (I submitted the Application through VFS Bangalore)
How long it will take to get my passport back from delhi after submitting the withdrawal letter?
Is any problem with my PR stamping if I cancel my Dependent visa application.
Some one please help me.
Dear Madam

submit your passport to Ottawa , they will respond more quickly than NDVO. System is efficient , I am sure they will automatically cancel your PR application , moment your Dependent Visa is issued. You will be freeing ONE VISA for a Deserving PR applicant

Your goal is to land in Canada , that is achieved.

Stay Blessed

Rk009

Feb 18, 2014
msaeed said:
Dear Madam

submit your passport to Ottawa , they will respond more quickly than NDVO. System is efficient , I am sure they will automatically cancel your PR application , moment your Dependent Visa is issued. You will be freeing ONE VISA for a Deserving PR applicant

Stay Blessed

Thank you very much for the Reply.
So if I get the Dependent Visa then My PR application will get cancelled?Huh.My wife is working in canada and I was added to her PR process after our marriage. So if I get the dependent visa then both of our PR application will get cancelled, Please reply, now I am very much tensed. If it is as said then I need to send the withdrawal letter to NDVO as soon as possible to cancel my Dependent visa, Please reply on this...

Rk009

Feb 18, 2014
msaeed said:
Dear Madam

Stay Blessed
Hi when I send a cancel Request an officer from Delhi canada embassy call me on phone and told me that, the delay of my process is due to not submitting my relationship questionnaire, She said they have send one mail to me with this relationship questionnaire. When I told her that I did not received such a mail. She checked their data and she told me that the mail was unfortunately sent to wrong mail id. So she said she will send another request and I need to fill it and send back, so that they can take the decision and send the passsport with in 4 to 5 business days. I also informed her about by passport submission at ottawa office. Then she said they are aware of this through my mail and that is the reason they are processing the application fast. I gain confirmed with her that I will get the passport after taking the decision with in 4 to 5 business days. This conversation was on 19th january 2014 and I send the relationship questionnaire along with the marriage photos, skype chat, phone call histories and outdoor photos on the same day it self. I send it as a reply to the mail request which I got and through case specific also. But Still now I didnt not get any response after that. I send mails to them but no response. Now I am very much worried, I need to submit the passport at ottawa before 12th March 2014. Some one please share if you have got any experience like this. Do i need to send the relationship questionnaire hard copy though post. Some one please help me, what should I do now?