+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP

ylime_28

Nov 25, 2008
HI EVERYONE,I NEED HELP MY FRIEND HAS APPLY AS A NANNY.HER AGENCY IS CANADA INTERNATIONAL NANNIES LOCATED IN ONTARIO.I JUST WANT TO ASK IF THIS AGENCY IS LEGAL AND WITH LICENSE TO BRING FILIPINAS FROM OTHER COUNTRY.THANKS

EmilyMarie

Dec 31, 2008
MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO
ya but is it legal?
you'd be suprised by some of them. My nanny has told me horror stories. Some these big agencies travel to HK offer positions to the nanny who can pay the 3000 or whatever ridiculous amount is. AND it is difficult to find employers who will wait the 6 mons to get here sooo they do "sponsorships" ..They pay people to fill out LMOs.... and they get released upon arrival..and the nanny knows this..sometimes they know too well cause the not so smart ones tell the immigration officer "no its only a sponsorship" when asked if they have a job here. Im only assuming Immigration know about these practises..Im guessing they are just turing a blind eye or maybe it is just too difficult to prove..

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Well A check with the Better Business Agency of Ontario has a fairly good record,Do you know of a specific complaint against this particular agency???If so please contact me so that I can refer you to the proper agency