N/A
Passport Req..
waitinggg
VISA ISSUED...
waitingggg
LANDED..........
waitinggg
Bro what happened after that?
Because I also accidentally sent to wrong address. Did you get your passport within normal time or there was any problem??

Thank you in advance.
Hi
Did you get your passport back

Sai27

Sep 21, 2017
Hey guys - I am in desperate need of your advice

I was so ecstatic with PPR that I accidentally sent my passport to the 'wrong' address in Ottawa. The PPR E-mail says that if one has a mailing address in Canada (which is my case) he should send the package via Canada Post to:

CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

However, I sent my package via Canada Post to the address recommended to the ones who have a mailing address in the US:

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Has anyone been through this? Does it make a difference? Should I try to track my package and resend to the recommended address?

Many thanks in advance!![/QUOT

Hi what happened did you received your PR.

Sai27

Sep 21, 2017
Well nobody answered my questions, so here's what happened:

Nothing... you'll get your passport with no delay because of this mistake. I got mine back in 12 days. So there is no difference between the two addresses as long as you live in Canada, both work just the same.

Good luck everyone,
Hi

So can you please let me know you got your Passport with PR in 12 days even after you sent to different address. I did the same mistake too please help me.

Newbie2017

Aug 13, 2017
Well nobody answered my questions, so here's what happened:

Nothing... you'll get your passport with no delay because of this mistake. I got mine back in 12 days. So there is no difference between the two addresses as long as you live in Canada, both work just the same.

Good luck everyone,
So you got application approved and passport stamping in time?

Prabh010

Nov 8, 2017

I was so ecstatic with PPR that I accidentally sent my passport to the 'wrong' address in Ottawa. The PPR E-mail says that if one has a mailing address in Canada (which is my case) he should send the package via Canada Post to:

CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

However, I sent my package via Canada Post to the address recommended to the ones who have a mailing address in the US:

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Has anyone been through this? Does it make a difference? Should I try to track my package and resend to the recommended address?

Many thanks in advance!!
Hi bro. Did you get your passport?

rohitpapali

Sep 21, 2017
It will be received by CPC, do not worry. I've seen several instances on this forum as well who sent Canada Post to the Laurier Ave address and it was fine.

The Laurier Ave address is meant for couriers like FedEx, which cannot deliver to drop boxes like Canada Post.

My PPR letter from an outland VO instructs me to sent to Laurier Ave if I am presently in Canada. They wouldn't say this if it weren't allowed, really.
I received only the PO Box address even though i'm based in the USA. Fedex is not able to deliver to the PO Box. What do i do?

rajaam

Jun 4, 2019

CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Many thanks in advance!!
hi i sent my daughters passport to PO BOX 9640 K1G 6T2 instead of Case Proccessing Centre- Ottawa P.O Box 8780, STN-T-CSC.
can u let me know about your scenario

gagan24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
hi i sent my daughters passport to PO BOX 9640 K1G 6T2 instead of Case Proccessing Centre- Ottawa P.O Box 8780, STN-T-CSC.
can u let me know about your scenario
i did vice-versa.I mean i have sent to Case Proccessing Centre- Ottawa P.O Box 8780, STN-T-CSC., instead of PO BOX 9640??

I am really worried now..Can u plz help