+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with WES mistake in ECA report

Seemz1808

Sep 4, 2020
Hello everyone, I al really stuck with a big problem where WES has printed imcorrect Date of birth on my report. As per their reply I need to send the Transcripts again to correct that as they said the DOB is printed incorrectly from institutions side. However I checked with the university they confirmed there is no date of birth printed on documents . Please confirm what should I do in this case its really urgent please tell where to fax and if someone can help
me with the cover letter . Please mail
me at sdalal1808@gmail.com . Its really urgent.

Stephanieugwi

Apr 15, 2019
Hello everyone, I al really stuck with a big problem where WES has printed imcorrect Date of birth on my report. As per their reply I need to send the Transcripts again to correct that as they said the DOB is printed incorrectly from institutions side. However I checked with the university they confirmed there is no date of birth printed on documents . Please confirm what should I do in this case its really urgent please tell where to fax and if someone can help
me with the cover letter . Please mail
me at sdalal1808@gmail.com . Its really urgent.
Please how did you get this solved,I am having same problem,I was told by someone that I could go and swear an affidavit with documents showing my exact dob. Please I will appreciate your reply(stephanieugwi@yahoo.com) thanks.