oremakinde

Feb 21, 2010
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you and God bless you. My wife will put to bed in 6weeks by God's grace, I still have time, I will wait till then and as soon as we get the baby's birth certificate I will send the completed application. I will not add any fee with the application. I will add a cover letter telling them of the changes and asking them how they want me to pay the money. Is it Okay like this. Thanks jada and congratulation for you visa, i am really happy for you.

One more question, I have been processing my documents but I emphysage I may have some difficulties getting employment contract and/or reference letter from some of my employers especially those in the northern part of the country. i have been pressing hard on them but what of if some did not give me ,what can i do. Do I have to travel there despite my difficult schedule if they refuse to accept with phone contact. Do one need to get all of the contract and reference by all means. You know our Nigerian employer some of the time dont do things formally at employement, some dont give contract letter and we also take things with levity forgetting we will need it in the futture.

Again I am on an online masters which I have not concluded yet, I have added it to the initial form, do I have to get the transcript for this , will they use this to access me despite the fact that I have not finished it.

Again If I found out that one of my employer have changed the company name but I had filled the formal name in the form I sent to canada. Do I change it and notify them.