N/A
Passport Req..
26-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2014
Hi,
My parents are applying for a visitor visa (<6 months) and have almost finished uploading the forms online. For most of the forms he hasn't signed as the forms clearly mention that they don't need a signature if validated and one would need to sign electronically at the end when submitting it. I guess it stands the same even if validation didn't show up on the form.
However, for the form IMM 5713E (Use of a family member representative for online applications), you can't save and upload and no option for validation. The only way out is printing it out,signing, scanning and then uploadng it. I guess the other family members (>18 years) he is representing would sign manually but how does it work for him? Does he need to sign manually here too OR jut like all other forms (which didn't have an option of validation and didn't need his signatures) he can leave that part blank? It's a little confusing for this form as you can't save it.
Thanks in advance for the help.

AllCleared

Nov 30, 2017
He should sign the form. The signature is required and there is no validation. I hope your family enjoys their trip to Canada. I agree that he should print out the form and rescan it once signed. This will help to ensure that the documentation is complete and your parents can successfully visit Canada.

Diego1982

Feb 26, 2018
Hi. How can i upload form 5713e. It is protected and It not posible fill. What do i fill on signature about my baby son? Thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hi. How can i upload form 5713e. It is protected and It not posible fill. What do i fill on signature about my baby son? Thanks
Print it out, write with a pen, and scan it.
No need for your son's signature/approval if he is under 18 years old, as the form says.

heba Ashmawy

Apr 16, 2019
Hello, i am a student travelling to Canada for study permit, i put my self as a representative however i am less than 18 years is that possible ? and i put my father and my mother who are going with me as tourist visa in the table is that correct

please help as i am going to pay the fees now

Shamuicon

Apr 25, 2019
Hi Team, When I'm trying to open the document IMM 5713 (Use of a Family Member Representative for Online Applications) through CIC web, getting an error messaage stating Page can't be found. Can you please help mw with the loacation of the document or any alteranative?

#SAS123

May 4, 2018
Hi Team, When I'm trying to open the document IMM 5713 (Use of a Family Member Representative for Online Applications) through CIC web, getting an error messaage stating Page can't be found. Can you please help mw with the loacation of the document or any alteranative?
I have the same problem.. :(

shiren

Feb 3, 2017
Aghanistan
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Interviw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..