+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with review of the NOC 0213 roles and responsibilities

coldcanada

May 1, 2018
UK
Hi All,

I currently working as the Customer Project Manager in a Telecom company. It is a typical IT Project Manager job. I think the right noc code is 0213 and these are the roles and responsibilities i am planning to submit. Could you please review and share your comments on if it meets the requriements to get the points. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

• Overall accountable for the project delivery by ensuring that key variables of the project (Timescales, Cost, Quality, Risk, scope and benefits) are managed to the satisfaction of the organization and the customer
  • Establish project plan baseline: define project scope, business requirements, secure the necessary resources, plans & monitor all activities.
  • Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor & handle changes, conflicts & escalations.
  • Handle customer & stakeholder engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence & trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings & customer events.
  • Manage project finance: prepare costing and pricing of the project, deliver committed margins, identify ways to improve margin, ensure financial system monitoring
  • Plan and ensure that the developed applications and systems are transferred to the operations and are sufficiently supported for future maintenance and continued support.
  • Ensure that project delivers as per the organization’s quality requirements
  • Develop the business: participate in contract preparation & pre-sales meeting.
  • Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods & tools with innovative ideas

Main duties as per the official website for reference :

Main duties

Computer and information systems managers perform some or all of the following duties:
Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP) departments and companies
Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development
Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
Control the budget and expenditures of the department, company or project
Recruit and supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Hi, I was searching for similar thing and I found your post. May I know if you submitted your application and was below letter ok?
Hi All,

I currently working as the Customer Project Manager in a Telecom company. It is a typical IT Project Manager job. I think the right noc code is 0213 and these are the roles and responsibilities i am planning to submit. Could you please review and share your comments on if it meets the requriements to get the points. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

• Overall accountable for the project delivery by ensuring that key variables of the project (Timescales, Cost, Quality, Risk, scope and benefits) are managed to the satisfaction of the organization and the customer
  • Establish project plan baseline: define project scope, business requirements, secure the necessary resources, plans & monitor all activities.
  • Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor & handle changes, conflicts & escalations.
  • Handle customer & stakeholder engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence & trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings & customer events.
  • Manage project finance: prepare costing and pricing of the project, deliver committed margins, identify ways to improve margin, ensure financial system monitoring
  • Plan and ensure that the developed applications and systems are transferred to the operations and are sufficiently supported for future maintenance and continued support.
  • Ensure that project delivers as per the organization’s quality requirements
  • Develop the business: participate in contract preparation & pre-sales meeting.
  • Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods & tools with innovative ideas

Main duties as per the official website for reference :

Main duties

Computer and information systems managers perform some or all of the following duties:
Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing (EDP) departments and companies
Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development
Meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
Control the budget and expenditures of the department, company or project
Recruit and supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.