+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with returned file

Chirag0389

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
So my file got finally returned as NOA for 2016 was not there. I even put the explanation note saying that I was not in the country for 2 months and I put my file in may 8th so i m still not needed to put NOA 2016. I also put T4 and current pay stubs to support my point. But any ways. Life is hard.

I have 3 questions
1) Where do I put my missing NOA in the returned application? Do I put just after check list or should I put in its proper location in the file maybe 6th Document from top?
2) When they say this particular item in may case NOA 2016 is missing can it happen that in future they say oh sorry you didn't put this document(xyz) and return the file again? Agent look the whole file and specify each and every missing or incorrect document correct?
3) Is the file sent back to the same agent who send it back in the first place?

Please help me with these question I am trying to contact CIC in meanwhile.

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
Whole package gets sent back correct ? You need to add what they are asking, with fresh checklist as well you insert. no it goes to random agent and you are in the queue again after it reaches there. Yaa they go over all the documents and i think they do let you know all that is missing .

Reactions: Chirag0389

Chirag0389

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Whole package gets sent back correct ? You need to add what they are asking, with fresh checklist as well you insert. no it goes to random agent and you are in the queue again after it reaches there. Yaa they go over all the documents and i think they do let you know all that is missing .
Yes whole application has returned. So where do I put new checklist? After the old checklist? And where do I put new requested documents? Right after checklist?

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
Yes whole application has returned. So where do I put new checklist? After the old checklist? And where do I put new requested documents? Right after checklist?
No you do not send the old checklist. It's like you starting over again with addition of new documents requested.