+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

!!! Help With P.R Application For Spouse & Child Overseas !!!

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Hi guyz n Galz.

Hope some of you might be of valuable assistnace.

So as you know I am a convention refugee and I am about to put in my application for myself. I am also adding my spouse and child who reside overseas in Europe.

I am not using a lawyer as i find the application straightforward minnus a couple things.
Ive always thought that the principal applicant (myself) was supposed to complete the entire application for myself and dependants even those overseas.
However upon reading the instruction guide, it states that my spouse has to fill in 2 forms (below) and sign them as well.

1.) Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
2.) Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)

Does my spouse who resides overseas, must fill these 2 forms out, sign them, and mail the completed forms to me here in Canada? Then I mail my application to Missisauga?

Can some folks who have gone through this before please assist.
Cheers.

aliali334

Oct 3, 2017
Hi
Did u submit these forms with your application or no CIC is going to request your spouse these forms later on?
Your reply will be appreciated I am confused aa well.
Regards

Refugeee

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Hi
Did u submit these forms with your application or no CIC is going to request your spouse these forms later on?
Your reply will be appreciated I am confused aa well.
Regards
Yes I had to have my spouse complete the forms, sign them and send them back to me soon could send them off to Mississagua.

aliali334

Oct 3, 2017
Hi
Sorry to bother you again. Did you send her forms along with your forms? Or you submitted her forms some time after sumbitting your own forms?
Because lawyer told me she will have to sumbit her forms later on and CIC is gona make a request for it later on.
Your clarification would be much apprecaited.
Regards