+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with notes. Do I need fingerprints?

mauronico

Mar 20, 2013
Hi there,

I got my notes and under Criminality, Sub Activities says:

Type: CIT RCMP Screening
Status update date 2018/01/29
Due Date 2018/04/14

But under Correspondence, I only have 1 Outgoing my AOR letter.

What should I do? Do I need fingerprints, but I need the letter to go to get them?. I hope someone can clarify me on what to do. Thanks.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi there,

Due Date 2018/04/14

What should I do? Do I need fingerprints, but I need the letter to go to get them?. I hope someone can clarify me on what to do. Thanks.
Did you take the test yet ? I think all you can do is wait. Not sure if calling them would make any difference.

scorph

Aug 17, 2017
Abbotsford BC
D
Hi there,

Due Date 2018/04/14

Do not Fingerprints unless you receive an official request for it from IRCC.

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
Hi there,

Due Date 2018/04/14

Somebody else had this exact same situation/query a few weeks ago on here somewhere; I think that the general consensus at that time was that, having not received either an email or a physical letter from IRCC specifically requesting fingerprints, that it would be necessary/better to just call the call centre to double-check that one's citizenship application hasn't gone 'off the rails' owing to some system error.

Reactions: mauronico

scorph

Aug 17, 2017
Abbotsford BC
Somebody else had this exact same situation/query a few weeks ago on here somewhere; I think that the general consensus at that time was that, having not received either an email or a physical letter from IRCC specifically requesting fingerprints, that it would be necessary/better to just call the call centre to double-check that one's citizenship application hasn't gone 'off the rails' owing to some system error.
I’m not sure IRCC call centre agents are allow to say more than what they see on file.
Although ordering ATIP notes isn’t illegal, i would recommend doing so only under particular circumstances.
My advice try call to see if the agent can give you more details in your case but expect they won’t.
Patience is the key motto !

Last edited:
Reactions: mauronico