+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with NOC

rohithkurup

Jul 12, 2019
Hi Friends,

I would request help from all to identify the correct NOC. Following are the details.

Job title - Senior Engineer - Engineering, Quality and Training.

Responsibilities :

1) Provides technical support to sales on spare parts.
2) Attends to customer complaints / warranty issues with regards to spare parts.
3) Analyses customer complaints / warranty failures, prepares report and communicates to DE sales, service and suppliers.
4) Follows up on warranty issues and updates the reports.
5) Inspects spare parts, prepares report and communicates to sales administration and suppliers.
6) Carry out QMS and EMS Internal Audits.
7) Prepare layouts for facilities and products as and when required for sales.
8) Involvement in any engineering projects undertaken by the company.
9) Oversee facility maintenance and liaise with various service providers.
10) Assess the training needs of DE personnel, associates, joint venture partners and customers in consultation with the Manager – E/Q/T, President and CEO.
11) Prepares the training calendar to include courses (internal / external), faculty and schedules.
12) Liaise with external training agencies to outsource training requirements and programs.
13) Organizes course material, presentations and training aids for training programs.
14) Conducts induction training for new entrants including QMS, EMS and safety awareness.
15) Involvement in the training of service personnel.
16) Maintain training records for all trainings conducted as per company’s policies and procedures.
17) Maintain and update the training material repository.
18) Liaise with Human Resources on specific training needs and requirements.
19) Carryout Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Risk Assessment
20) Coordinate and carryout facility maintenance including HVAC, Fire System and Building Maintenance.

HELP WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATES. Seeing above I believe that you can understand why I am confused.