+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with NOC Code

rudransingh

Dec 29, 2018
Hello Guys

I had chosen NOC 2174 while creating EE profile and recently received ITA. Now I am about to upload all required documents to move further. I just read NOC 2174 is highly scrutinised and got worried. However I have two queries,

My job duties were:
  • Writing, developing and unit testing software.
  • Participating in Sprint planning, Backlog refinement, daily Scrum, Sprint review and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
  • Utilising CI/CD tools and technologies, including Jenkins and Drone.
  • Diagnosing, isolating, de-bugging software and hardware problems along with solving the problems.
  • Working with Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, Spring, and Oracle 8i/ 9i/10g/ 11g.

1. So please suggest which NOC Code I must chose.
  2. Also if NOC 2174 doesn't suit, is it possible to change the NOC code before final documents submission after receiving ITA?
Thank you

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello Guys

I had chosen NOC 2174 while creating EE profile and recently received ITA. Now I am about to upload all required documents to move further. I just read NOC 2174 is highly scrutinised and got worried. However I have two queries,

My job duties were:
  • Writing, developing and unit testing software.
  • Participating in Sprint planning, Backlog refinement, daily Scrum, Sprint review and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
  • Utilising CI/CD tools and technologies, including Jenkins and Drone.
  • Diagnosing, isolating, de-bugging software and hardware problems along with solving the problems.
  • Working with Java, J2EE, PL/SQL, Spring, and Oracle 8i/ 9i/10g/ 11g.

1. So please suggest which NOC Code I must chose.
  2. Also if NOC 2174 doesn't suit, is it possible to change the NOC code before final documents submission after receiving ITA?
Thank you
Hi,

Could you please let me know where you have read that NOC code 2174 is highly scrutinized.