+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with NOC 1311

1212WEST1212

Nov 3, 2016
I want to make sure im selecting the correc NOC code when applying for the Express entry (and also make sure i qualify). Do my responsibilities fall in under NOC 1311? or NOC 1431? I know that only 1311 would qualify so i want to make sure i dont waste my time if im not under the correct NOC code.

CIC NOC 1311 (information provided by website)
-Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
-Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
-Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
-Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
-Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
-Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.

My own responsibilities:

-Reviews and process domestic/foreign currency payment information ensuring correct accounts are utilized. Ensures compliance with internal procedures and external regulations
-Code, total, batch, enter, verify and reconcile transactions such as cheques, invoices, in a computer system
-Post, reconcile and maintain journal entries for check entry ledgers
-Prepare cheques for utility, tax and other bills
-Review tax exempt forms and submit other government documents
-Investigates, reviews and process credit card chargeback transactions and takes appropriate action to resolve.
-Research billing inquires and conclusions using internal software systems
-Process accounts credits and refunds and communicate with customer support personnel
-Review billing inquires resolved by support for adherence to procedure and documentation of conclusions
-Provide ad hoc assistance to accounting and finance team and support auditor requests
-Make recommendations on procedures to higher levels as appropriate
-Process daily incoming accounts payments and bank deposits
-Assist with team hire and oversee training of staff.

Thank you in advance!

Simmy_Wang

Feb 19, 2019
I want to make sure im selecting the correc NOC code when applying for the Express entry (and also make sure i qualify). Do my responsibilities fall in under NOC 1311? or NOC 1431? I know that only 1311 would qualify so i want to make sure i dont waste my time if im not under the correct NOC code.

CIC NOC 1311 (information provided by website)
-Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
-Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
-Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
-Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
-Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services

My own responsibilities:

-Reviews and process domestic/foreign currency payment information ensuring correct accounts are utilized. Ensures compliance with internal procedures and external regulations
-Code, total, batch, enter, verify and reconcile transactions such as cheques, invoices, in a computer system
-Post, reconcile and maintain journal entries for check entry ledgers
-Prepare cheques for utility, tax and other bills
-Review tax exempt forms and submit other government documents
-Investigates, reviews and process credit card chargeback transactions and takes appropriate action to resolve.
-Research billing inquires and conclusions using internal software systems
-Process accounts credits and refunds and communicate with customer support personnel
-Review billing inquires resolved by support for adherence to procedure and documentation of conclusions
-Provide ad hoc assistance to accounting and finance team and support auditor requests
-Make recommendations on procedures to higher levels as appropriate
-Process daily incoming accounts payments and bank deposits
-Assist with team hire and oversee training of staff.

Thank you in advance!
Hi there, have you got your PR according to these job duties? I have the similar situation as you have. Please help...