+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with multiple express entry profiles

usb1609

Mar 30, 2018
Hello All,

I am in correct spot for my query. I have received ITA on Oct 2nd, however during PR application submission process there are lot of documentation mistake.

Can anyone guide me, shall I create a new profile with new ID & new email account, provide all correct information and submit in pool ??
  • If Yes, Do i need to update previous EE number in new ITA applications.
Also, until I receive new ITA, can I keep the previous ITA to be active (Not to decline the invite). Since after a long period i received the ITA and made few mistakes during ITA submission, i don't want to take chance to decline immediately.

Please provide your experts advice, if possible any official links for the same.

Appreciated your help.

sriinn

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hello all,

I had an old express entry profile which I had lost all access as I had forgotten the password and security questions. I did not give much of a thought about it and created a new profile with different email ID and received an ITA in it.

Now somehow I recovered the old account username and password and logged into it. It had an ITA in it (as both account had same scores). I immediately withdrew it and deleted my express entry profile there. Now I am ready to apply in my second ITA.

My question is whether the old account will cause any problem with me applying on new account ? Will CIC reject my application based on having multiple profiles or holding on to multiple ITAs ? I read this is a real threat in the forum. But I could not find any such reason for rejection in the 'Reason for rejections' thread. Has anyone seen a rejection with this case ?

Please advise me what to do next ? I am a bit worried
I am kind of same situation with two ITA's and planning to decline one and submit second one. Can you confirm your case was approved?

harsh41291

Apr 25, 2020
Hello all,

I had an old express entry profile which I had lost all access as I had forgotten the password and security questions. I did not give much of a thought about it and created a new profile with different email ID and received an ITA in it.

Now somehow I recovered the old account username and password and logged into it. It had an ITA in it (as both account had same scores). I immediately withdrew it and deleted my express entry profile there. Now I am ready to apply in my second ITA.

My question is whether the old account will cause any problem with me applying on new account ? Will CIC reject my application based on having multiple profiles or holding on to multiple ITAs ? I read this is a real threat in the forum. But I could not find any such reason for rejection in the 'Reason for rejections' thread. Has anyone seen a rejection with this case ?

You got through, bro? Kindly reply...

Ses1

Jul 30, 2017
Hello all,

Hi did face any issue creating two profile

Afrah15

Jul 5, 2019
Hello All,

I am in correct spot for my query. I have received ITA on Oct 2nd, however during PR application submission process there are lot of documentation mistake.

Can anyone guide me, shall I create a new profile with new ID & new email account, provide all correct information and submit in pool ??
  • If Yes, Do i need to update previous EE number in new ITA applications.
Also, until I receive new ITA, can I keep the previous ITA to be active (Not to decline the invite). Since after a long period i received the ITA and made few mistakes during ITA submission, i don't want to take chance to decline immediately.

Please provide your experts advice, if possible any official links for the same.

Appreciated your help.
Hi, I am in the same boat now as you were during that time. Please help me what steps did u take further.

Fadee

Oct 25, 2018
What if some one else has made your profile without your knowledge and your not even aware if your profile has been created.im not sure but I doubt that a person might have made my profile because of the little details he was asking including my age experience ielts and eca.i doubt he holds a grudge or jealousy against me and might end up doing it.like that's my fear and now I feel bad that Iv been telling my details to so many people which I shouldn't have.

mak089

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Hi Aphermix,

I have a similar situation. Please suggest what happened with your case? I hope that it has been accepted.

Please do post your experience.

Thanks dear
Hello,
Can you please share if your application is approved?

kk18113930

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hello all,

Hii..please let me know that yours application got accepted.I am in the same situation please

sriinn

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hi..yours application got approved with 2 ITA please let me know ??
am kind of stuck due to outland application on the application. but there was no issue with process, just final stage of approval. so, you are good as long as you declined or not submitted the other ITA

sriinn

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hii..please let me know that yours application got accepted.I am in the same situation please
am kind of stuck due to outland application on the application. but there was no issue with process, just final stage of approval. so, you are good as long as you declined or not submitted the other ITA