AOR Received.
06-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-01-2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
22-11-2014
Hello I have a question for those who had to get a mexican certificate clearance. My american husband lived in Mexico for 3 years so he needed a mexican police clearance. We sent it in the end of June to the canadian embassy after we received the request by the CPC offices like indicated on the website. We havent received any news back from the embassy or the mexican authorities. We contacted the CPC offices and they have confirmed that they have not received anything from the embassy. The CPC needed the documents by august 28th.... what happens since they didnt receive it? are we pushed to the back?

Has anyone have the same problems? What we you recommend us doing? We emailed the Embassy but it can take up to 30 bussiness days before we receive a reply.

chipotle82

Feb 3, 2015
Hi, I have been requested the same document and I am in the same situation as your husband. As I am foreigner who lived in Mexico, not applying for the PR in Canada.
They told me I have 30 days to send this document. How long did it take for you to get this document?

Any advice is really appreciated. I'm willing to go to Mexico but I am not sure if that's an option.

MissRepresentation

Apr 11, 2014
Visa Office......
Paris
Outgoing mail in Mexico is notoriously unreliable. I lived there for over 2 years and I remember that some letters took 2 months+ to get to Europe -and they were sent via certified mail. You may want to ask your question in the Mexico thread too. Here's the link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mexico-t35385.0.html