+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with forms filling for FSW

buterbrod

Aug 21, 2011
Hi Dear,
I try to fill the forms for FSW (just started with the Generic App. IMM 008) and have a couple of questions:

1. Question 7 (Have you received your Certificate de Selection du Quebec?)
I, obviously, didn't receive any CSQ, but if I fill "No" I should fill the section "If no, when did you apply for your CSQ?"
That's a bit confusing... What should I fill there?

2. Some of fields are not fillable (marked in grey).
For example, the field of "Date and place of your last entry to Canada".
How should I deal with it? Fill it manually?

Thanks.

Mr.singh

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
Dear.. that field dont apply to you if you are FSW1 applicant..

That is for quebec applicants.. and even those field goes grey when u select skilled worker in first few fields... fields turn grey when they do not apply for u..

if ur form validate successfully it means u filled it correctly...

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
2. Some of fields are not fillable (marked in grey).
For example, the field of "Date and place of your last entry to Canada".
How should I deal with it? Fill it manually?

Thanks.
I'm having the same problem, "Date and place of your last entry to Canada" is greyed out. Should I write it down by hand??

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeca said:
I'm having the same problem, "Date and place of your last entry to Canada" is greyed out. Should I write it down by hand??
If the space is greyed out, it means it is not applicable to you and no need to write the answer manually or handwritten. When every question have been answered by you (i.e. applicable to you), you will need to validate it (press the Validate button). If any error was detected in some or one of your answers, it will give you warning and just edit or filled it up. No need to answer anything manually later after you have Validated it. The important thing is you answered the questions thoroughly and reviewed it many times afterwards. Just ask questions again if you're in doubt ;D

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
giogenre said:
If the space is greyed out, it means it is not applicable to you and no need to write the answer manually or handwritten. When every question have been answered by you (i.e. applicable to you), you will need to validate it (press the Validate button). If any error was detected in some or one of your answers, it will give you warning and just edit or filled it up. No need to answer anything manually later after you have Validated it. The important thing is you answered the questions thoroughly and reviewed it many times afterwards. Just ask questions again if you're in doubt ;D
Thanks!
How about on the instructions it says to not leave in blank but add a N/A or Not Applicable? is this only for the forms that doesn't need validation?

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeca said:
Thanks!
How about on the instructions it says to not leave in blank but add a N/A or Not Applicable? is this only for the forms that doesn't need validation?
I also asked that question when I'm still filling-up my form in this forum and I will answer you what they have advised me. Putting NA or N/A on blank spaces if Not Applicable to you is important to all forms that you need to fill-up. But in the case of the Generic Application form, this is somewhat unique in nature. It is the only form that you need to Validate after answering questions. It is also have a auto-greying of blank spaces if it is not applicable to you (maybe after you put check mark on certain box). But if you can type NA or N/A on the blank spaces then DO SO. Some spaces cannot type alphabet characters thus cannot put NA, in this case just leave it blank (Note:You cannot type anything on greyed out spaces). :D