Help With Completing Spousal Form

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
What do you mean they cover at least a year? We haven't lived together for a year yet and the joint account was opened after our wedding so it's only been a few months there. She's been an authorized user of my card for longer than that though (almost since she moved here). For the internet account I honestly had no idea that was enough as proof, so I just added her to the account recently (I've only had it for approx 7 months at our address). I was thinking of including including the following statements:

1) Credit Card from 5-6 months ago
2) Joint account statement from when we opened it 3-4 months ago
3) Latest internet bill

Plus 4 (photocopy) and 5 from above.

Any of this going to be an issue?

Thanks.
As said above, I missed that you are married and answered for common-law, sorry about that. Your proofs are fine.

LostinSpace

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Sorry to bring this thread back up, but it took a little while for us to get through everything, but the application is basically now complete, just need confirmation of how to handle one final piece.
It's the Schedule A/Background Info (IMM5669) form that we have a question about.
For her address history, since she lives with me, but she also still has an address in the US for when she goes back, do we list both addresses on the form with an ongoing date? Or do we put an end date to the US one. Since she's still here as a visitor, and we are living together, my gut tells me to put both addresses as ongoing.

Appreciate what should hopefully be the final bit of advice requested! Thanks!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Sorry to bring this thread back up, but it took a little while for us to get through everything, but the application is basically now complete, just need confirmation of how to handle one final piece.
It's the Schedule A/Background Info (IMM5669) form that we have a question about.
For her address history, since she lives with me, but she also still has an address in the US for when she goes back, do we list both addresses on the form with an ongoing date? Or do we put an end date to the US one. Since she's still here as a visitor, and we are living together, my gut tells me to put both addresses as ongoing.

Appreciate what should hopefully be the final bit of advice requested! Thanks!
End date for the US address when she came here. Current address is Canada.