+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with checklist (imm5533)

neuroCanadian

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Ontario
Category........
Other
I understand I'm supposed to fill this out all digitally and then print. But then question 4 (part A) says:

First: How do you write N/A next to the checkbox? adobe acrobat reader doesn't seem to allow writing 'free form' (or the special IRCC pdf forms don't allow it)

Second: since imm1283 doesn't apply to our situation, do I
- leave the checkbox unmarked and write N/A, or,
- am I supposed to checkmark✅️ the box even, though I'm not including this form (because it's N/A for me)

Canelita647

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
When I printed mine out I wrote with pen N/A in every single place that something was not applicable. N/A never leave anything blank, always write N/A in ink.

Reactions: dw33

pedipbk

Jul 2, 2021
The sections wich not applicable like "use of representative" or "previous relationship" that has yes or no questions should we check the main box even the answer is no?
For instance:
Use of representative :
I am not appointing
I am appointing

if not appointing, should use of representative be checked as reviewed or not?

neuroCanadian

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Ontario
Category........
Other
or "previous relationship" that has yes or no questions
same thing. check the box to the left of the number to show that you "went over" that question and any subquestions, and then, as necessary, check any boxes for the sub-items underneath it, as applicable, to your application.

Reactions: pedipbk

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I understand I'm supposed to fill this out all digitally and then print. But then question 4 (part A) says:

First: How do you write N/A next to the checkbox? adobe acrobat reader doesn't seem to allow writing 'free form' (or the special IRCC pdf forms don't allow it)

Second: since imm1283 doesn't apply to our situation, do I
- leave the checkbox unmarked and write N/A, or,
- am I supposed to checkmark✅️ the box even, though I'm not including this form (because it's N/A for me)
You can write N/A in pen after you print if you wish. Otherwise do not check.