+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with applying to Concordia University-Montreal?

May 25, 2017
Hi, I need some guidance from you! I did mechanical engineering in India with 65% and 9 backlogs. I applied for supply chain management course in Northern College in Toronto. I applied for this course just to get the visa as I can't change my field while applying for the visa. Visa will get rejected due to irrelevant course selection to my previous studies. I want to pursue my career in Computer Science. Is there any way to get admission into Master of Computer Science in Concordia University after I reach Canada? What documents do I need to submit if in case there is any way to get admission into Masters of Computer Science?
Do you have any development experience? , MSc Computer sci is one of the hardest course to complete.

May 25, 2017
Hello, I am hopping to join in MS in Mathematics program in this fall. Got Full Funding. Waiting for study permit. How is the Math graduate program of Concordia University ? If everything is good, When should I go to Canada ?
I not sure about the Math program. You have already applied for Studypermit , why do you want to validate the program now ? Hope for the best and try to arrive a week before for registering course

robyde17

May 7, 2017
No , i don't think it will improve your chances. It might backfire as you are not sure what program you want to study. I know for sure that getting into INSE is a bit easy more than Software Engineering.

P.S: i got admit for INSE and latter changed to Software Engineering.
wohh..thats great!!
but i visited some consultancy in delhi and they said that ur ug percentage is low and you cannot get into university..i understand that they have tie ups with spp colleges but i want to get into university only...
can you recommend me some other universities?

kanica

Aug 17, 2016
i want to ask about the job opportunities for the masters of computer science in quebec area.what are you doing currently?have you got permanent job.should i choose toronto or quebec & what are benefits of living in quebec?

Inderbir.S

Jun 6, 2017
Hi, Thanks for the initiative.
I have applied for M.Eng in Electrical and computer engineering for fall 2017.
I have few queries :
1) What are the internship opportunities pertaining to my program specifically in 'Embedded design' in quebec region?
2) What are the scholarships available for international graduate students and what is the criteria to grab them?

Ozil11

May 8, 2017
I did my Masters at Concordia University in Software Engineering (batch 2013-2015) . Before coming to Canada I used to visit various educational consultants for advice and I have even heard my friends say that they have been ripped off by them. Let me know if you need any help with applying to Concordia(graduate) program and i can help you through the entire process.
Hi,I have applied for Applied Computer science program (non-Thesis) and Computer science program (Thesis) but actually I don't want to go for thesis program its just a blunder.Now in my application status it says I need a supervisor for the thesis program then my application processing can proceed.How do I change or remove 2nd option? Please reply.

MhbIndCan

Dec 11, 2018
Hello,

I'm applying for MEng in software engineering for the fall 2019 session. I'm A bachelor in electrical and electronics engineering (71% 3.7/4 gpa) with work experience of 2.5+ years as an electrical engineer in an MNC. High school 9.8/10 cgpa and senior school (12th standard) 81%. Overall band 8/9 in IELTS.

What are my chances of getting the admit assuming my sop and lors are good?
Please share your views.

Also, I inquired about my work ex relevancy with the program, from the university, and I've been told that this would suffice the qualification criteria.