+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help! wife needs to supply photos and birth certificates of her family?

Vaughn

Star Member
Feb 15, 2010
I am going crazy here.

On appendex A document checklist - Immigrant - it states

7) "provide birth certificates, baptismal certificates or other official document confirming relationship for you and your family members"

does this mean CIC actually wants birth certificates and baptismal certificates of my wife's parents, brothers and sisters?

13) "supply five recent photos for each member of your family and yourself.

does this actually mean my wife needs to have five recent photos of her parents, brothers, sisters etc?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Vaughn said:
I am going crazy here.

On appendex A document checklist - Immigrant - it states

7) "provide birth certificates, baptismal certificates or other official document confirming relationship for you and your family members"

does this mean CIC actually wants birth certificates and baptismal certificates of my wife's parents, brothers and sisters?

13) "supply five recent photos for each member of your family and yourself.

does this actually mean my wife needs to have five recent photos of her parents, brothers, sisters etc?
For about the 100th time, no she doesn't. In the instructions when they state family, it would be her and any dependent children in the application. The parents and siblings are listed on the IMM 5406.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no it means your wife and any dependents that she has whether they are accompanying or not so if ur wife has kids and they are not coming with her they still need to be medically examined and have their pictures taken but her parent's, brothers and sisters no just include them in the additional family section

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D No Vaughn, every one will get crazy if it is necessary.
You submit it only for those members included in the application for PR visa. For others no need. Only fill their details as asked in the form.

sthomas

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 May 2011
AOR Received.
5 August 2011
File Transfer...
21 June 2011
Med's Done....
05 April 2011
Passport Req..
27 July 2011 (Passport & Appendix A)
VISA ISSUED...
22 August 2011
LANDED..........
19 September 2011
Vaughn said:
Oh... whew. Thanks for the replies!

Actually there is an instruction that CIC provided us. And it also includes the description of Family members . Family members means your spouse and children ( your child, your spouse's child and both your child)