+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP: Where to begin? (please read)

hagr182

Nov 28, 2010
Dear forum members,

first of all let me wish you all a happy 2012! hopefully all our wishes, dreams and goals will be fulfilled!!

My name is Hector and I am a 22 year old mexican law student who graduates this may; upon thinking what to do with my future I came across the dream of doing a Master of Law degree in Canada; Why Canada?, well the quality of life is excellent, education quality is top notch and I have already been there as an exchange student on summer semester 2006.

I love Canada and I love Law, why not combine both and do a Master's there?

My problem however is that law school was expensive per se and a Masters is going to be even more so (when taking into account living expenses). Being a forum member for quite a while now I have read many of your angst, fears, joys, hopes and dreams and in some cases even answering from whatever sources I could.

Now I need your help, I know I need to start by selecting my desired universities and programs, then applying and upon receiving my letter of acceptance to apply for a Visa.

However I have no clue in what to do regarding financial support, without it my dream will fall short and not come true, does anyone has any ideas or suggestions as to where to begin on this area? Will the fact that I am on my last semester of law school affect anything?

Thanks in advance,

Any suggestion good or bad is thankfully accepted and if I may be of assistance in the future please contact me!! Hopefully I will get to meet some of you once I am there!

canada.insurance

Jan 3, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada has one of the best and most respected education systems in the world. Every year, thousands of students from other countries pursue their educational goals in Canada. good luck!!!