Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
12-09-2014
Med's Request
22-09-2014
billy012 said:
i hope sir that it will be a positive result for approval..T_T
Hello everyone, I hope someone here can enlighten my situation.. I received medical request a week ago and immediately scheduled an appointment with a CIC approved physician, however.. I got an email today stating that my passport has been dispatched, what's bothering me though is that I haven't done my medicals yet..my schedule is on October 8, I am really puzzled. :'( :'( Anyone here in the same situation as I am?

Prem adhakari

Oct 28, 2015
Hello I had apply student permit with my wife after I apply I got email from immigration to do medical exam but after that my will also an email saying that your processed passport has been dispatched from Canada high commission New Delhi can what does this mean can anyone help me plzzzz

raminkosha

Dec 2, 2013
Prem adhakari said:
Hello I had apply student permit with my wife after I apply I got email from immigration to do medical exam but after that my will also an email saying that your processed passport has been dispatched from Canada high commission New Delhi can what does this mean can anyone help me plzzzz
Prem Adhakari,

What happened to your case, can you update please. i also applied for study permit, my wife and 2 kids accompany me, i receive email yesterday saying that my processed passport is dispatched to VAC islamabad and read to collect, don't know what it means, we are not asked for medical check at all.....

liferules

Aug 11, 2016
icemann said:
Got an eail earlier from CIC saying "that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office..what does it mean? Am I refused or not??

got canada visa fter 2 rejectons

Nov 5, 2019
No... Medicals is mandatory, I was a bit confused with your earlier post, if you have not received your medical examination request but received a mail from CIC that your passport is dispatched, then most likely it might not be a good news.... :(

However, in many cases, CIC sends the passport back to the applicant and requests them to do the medicals and return the passport again for VISA stamping.

So, keep your fingers crossed and stay positive.

Do let us know what happened.

Good luck.
Hii i also had same thing cic send back my passport bt i dont didnt give madiaclhop it will send back for madical request