+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help : WES Application

sensay

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
I need some help with WES application.
I am applying for a bachelors(2+1 yrs) degree from India
Can anyone over here tell me what documents do i need to submit to get my credentials evaluated.
I have all the original certificates with me. I read that original certificate or mark-sheet not to be submitted. So if i need to send photocopies do they need to be notarized?
Do i need to submit my mark-sheets as well or only the certificate will do?
Do i need to submit my +2 certificates as well?
Any other additional documents such as passport or drivers license needed?
I did call WES today but they ask me to check the document list but I am rather confused with that list. So will be great if anyone who has already applied can help me out of this.

VJ2015

Mar 13, 2015
Friend,

Please spend some time in this forum lots of information are already posted here. Anyways whats 2+1 Engineering and were you are currently located.
You need to approach the University for Mark sheet transcripts. Mark sheet transcripts is the main document you need for WES.

sensay

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
VJ2015 said:
Friend,

Please spend some time in this forum lots of information are already posted here. Anyways whats 2+1 Engineering and were you are currently located.
You need to approach the University for Mark sheet transcripts. Mark sheet transcripts is the main document you need for WES.
Located in Canada, its a B.Sc degree and not engineering or B.Tech. In India, a 3 year Bachelor is divided into two parts Part 1 (2 years) and Part 2 (1 Year). You receive a Bachelor certificate after completion of Part 2. So do I need to submit mark sheet of Part 1 or only Part 2 mark sheet is sufficient?
I have the mark sheet provided by the university hope these are same as transcripts.

VJ2015

Mar 13, 2015
Please approach the university as its Canadian based they might send the transcript directly to WES or may have some waiver.
Transcripts are photo copies of your mark sheets attested by Controller of Examination.
However please search this forum for similar cases first.