+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help: Visitor Visa for Fiancee from China

kai96317

Sep 6, 2017
I have recently got engaged to my girl friend in China.
I am a Canadian Citizen with Bachelor's Degree and a stable job.
My Fiancee is currently applying for a Visitor's Visa to Canada independent of her relationship to me.
My Fiance is 22 years old and her monthly income is only 2,200 Chinese Yuan, she has about 30,000 Chinese Yuan deposit in her bank account, she also has a Car under her name. She also obtained a letter from her work place stating that she will return to work after her travel and they will save the position for her.
The agent that helps her apply for the visa says that her income is not enough for her to travel to Canada. So she is applying for the Visa along with her Father.
Her Father is pretty well off, had quite a lot of investments in China. Owns a few properties, 3 cars and a pretty good annual income. For the Visa application, it is stated that her father will be paying for all of her expenses.
Neither her nor her father had any traveling history outside of China.

Is this condition good enough for her to get the Visitor's visa independent of her relationship with me?
Or
Is there anything that I can do from my part either as her Fiancee or Boy Friend that can help her increase her chances?

Thanks a lot for the help.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Is this condition good enough for her to get the Visitor's visa independent of her relationship with me?
Please use only CAD or USD.

Hard to say, but her father won't make a difference, she has to prove she can afford the trip on her own.

Is there anything that I can do from my part either as her Fiancee or Boy Friend that can help her increase her chances?
No, in fact it will make it harder to prove as you will weaken her application (there is a reaosn not to leave at the end of her stay).

kai96317

Sep 6, 2017
Please use only CAD or USD.

Hard to say, but her father won't make a difference, she has to prove she can afford the trip on her own.

No, in fact it will make it harder to prove as you will weaken her application (there is a reaosn not to leave at the end of her stay).
2,200 Chinese Yuan is about $400 Canadian per month.

Thanks for the reply.