Help!! Visa Re-application for Jan 2020

Sums

Oct 4, 2018
India
Hi,

My Profile:
Age 34
Indian
Married, but husband not accompanying due to business commitments.
Traveled to Dubai and Bhutan for vacation less than 2 weeks
each time.
Commerce graduate.
Work experience of 11 years in the Administration field.
IELTS band 8
Applied for Study Visa Alone.
GIC 10,000 CAD paid
1year College fees paid in full
LOA from Conestoga for Global Business Management (GBM-PG diploma)
Medical, PCC, biometrics approved.

My visa got rejected within 9 days and i applied for Caips.
Their response:
"their motivation to pursue studies in Canada at this point does not seem reasonable; the study plan submitted is general and does not outline a clear career path for which such an educational program would be of benefit.
considering previous academic education, employment history, the relevance of the proposed course of study and taking into account factors such as travel history, personal establishment, and ties to the home country. I am not satisfied that the applicant would be a bonafide student in Canada and would depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for stay. Application Refused."

My concern is the Agent i applied through says that i should have opted for an MBA instead of a PG Diploma or Certificate course. I have another LOA from University Canada West, Vancouver for MBA but i read that it is not a good place to go to. Additionally, i also liked the curriculum Conestoga offered in GBM.
I am extremely confused as to what i should do now. My agent says i will waste time if i reapply with a stronger SOP and is asking me to withdraw my admission from Conestoga to apply for MBA at UCW.

Need Help!!
I want to reapply to get in for Jan 2020 intake.

Also, will a Conditional Employment Letter from a New Employer help convince the visa officer of my intenet to return to my home country after the authorized time span?
Please guide.

SpaceTraveller

Nov 2, 2019
Hi,

My Profile:
Age 34
Indian
Married, but husband not accompanying due to business commitments.
Traveled to Dubai and Bhutan for vacation less than 2 weeks
each time.
Commerce graduate.
Work experience of 11 years in the Administration field.
IELTS band 8
Applied for Study Visa Alone.
GIC 10,000 CAD paid
1year College fees paid in full
LOA from Conestoga for Global Business Management (GBM-PG diploma)
Medical, PCC, biometrics approved.

My visa got rejected within 9 days and i applied for Caips.
Their response:
"their motivation to pursue studies in Canada at this point does not seem reasonable; the study plan submitted is general and does not outline a clear career path for which such an educational program would be of benefit.
considering previous academic education, employment history, the relevance of the proposed course of study and taking into account factors such as travel history, personal establishment, and ties to the home country. I am not satisfied that the applicant would be a bonafide student in Canada and would depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for stay. Application Refused."

My concern is the Agent i applied through says that i should have opted for an MBA instead of a PG Diploma or Certificate course. I have another LOA from University Canada West, Vancouver for MBA but i read that it is not a good place to go to. Additionally, i also liked the curriculum Conestoga offered in GBM.
I am extremely confused as to what i should do now. My agent says i will waste time if i reapply with a stronger SOP and is asking me to withdraw my admission from Conestoga to apply for MBA at UCW.

Need Help!!
I want to reapply to get in for Jan 2020 intake.

Also, will a Conditional Employment Letter from a New Employer help convince the visa officer of my intenet to return to my home country after the authorized time span?
Please guide.
Yeah I've heard that the level of the course is a big factor. A MBA is considered higher up in the hierarchy than a PG Diploma. I think because you have 11 years of work experience, the VO didn't see the significance of the diploma course. Did you explain how it would help your career?

Also how long did the Caips take? I'm also interested in applying for notes on my application.

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
Hi I am having a similar exp as your and plng to sep 2020 intake to TRU in HR course, may I know what is your status of application... it will be great if you reply, I completed graduation in2006, and working in dubai for last 5 years, plz share your email I'd if possible