+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help urgently

Jass98

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hlo dear ! I applied for work permit from India . Now I am working in Canada as carpenter from 2 months . When I applied for work permit unfortunately my, consultant didn't upload graduation they showed only senior secondary. But from here i came to know graduation has a more value which helps to improve crs scores in permanent resident application. I want to know about Can it be uploaded now for permanent resident application or not ? It is possible or not ? How many chances of acceptance the graduation. Please reply me as soon as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.love you !!!

jdeepsingh

Jan 26, 2019
Hello

I want to tell you that according to me your work permit applications is different and your PR application is different. Yeah I know that Canadian High commission have all the records which we earlier sent to them in form of previous application history. But don't worry about that. You need to apply PR from fresh start. The thing is you should have all the required documents which helps to crack CRS cutt off. Thats it.

Good luck.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello

I want to tell you that according to me your work permit applications is different and your PR application is different. Yeah I know that Canadian High commission have all the records which we earlier sent to them in form of previous application history. But don't worry about that. You need to apply PR from fresh start. The thing is you should have all the required documents which helps to crack CRS cutt off. Thats it.

Good luck.
They compare your previous applications to your PR application so not being honest about your post secondary studies will be an issue. Just clarifying that there was no mention of your studies after secondary school in your work permit application. It is usually quite hard to get a work permit without any education.

Jass98

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
They compare your previous applications to your PR application so not being honest about your post secondary studies will be an issue. Just clarifying that there was no mention of your studies after secondary school in your work permit application. It is usually quite hard to get a work permit without any education.
Bro i got permit on behalf of ITI which were added in work permit application but i have done graduation through distance education from lovely professional university in 2017 . Consultant didn't mention graduation in work permit application. I have reached Canada 30 june . Can i uploaded graduation now or not ? Is it possible or not bro ?