+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help urgent for complicated case MPNP

Tamrine

Jun 10, 2014
Hey guys,

I have very urgent and complicated question.
1. I am from Vietnam applied for MPNP one time last 2013 I got reject because of not strong financial, i have been applying again on this April and got my case number, my immediate brother also finished his settle plan 2.
2. While waiting MPNP processing, I go to US for studying, now settle in US for 3 months ESL and will attend to college this semester. By the time waiting I have been thinking why dont I change to one of college in Canada near my brother staying, but Im not sure that can I do twice visa in same time? And any effective or eligible to my MPNP?

What can I do next?..

I tried to call to office to ask them but very hard to reach them, please help if you guys know any thing about this complicated case?...

Appreciate.

Tamrine

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

You may continue applying for a study permit and visa. If your MPNP application is still being processed and you have not gotten an LoA yet, thus you have not filed any application with CIC yet, and no permanent residency/visa application is in progress. Getting an LoA is just the start of the process.

Also, you may apply for temporary residence (study permit is temporary residence) while a permanent residence application is also in process. You will have to satisfy criteria for students, and foremost, provide enough proof in your application that will satisy an officer that (if you will be granted a study permit/visa) you will leave Canada at the end of your period of authorized stay.

.../hth

Tamrine

Jun 10, 2014
Thanks and appreciate!!!
ragluf said:
Hi,

You may continue applying for a study permit and visa. If your MPNP application is still being processed and you have not gotten an LoA yet, thus you have not filed any application with CIC yet, and no permanent residency/visa application is in progress. Getting an LoA is just the start of the process.

Also, you may apply for temporary residence (study permit is temporary residence) while a permanent residence application is also in process. You will have to satisfy criteria for students, and foremost, provide enough proof in your application that will satisy an officer that (if you will be granted a study permit/visa) you will leave Canada at the end of your period of authorized stay.

.../hth