+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! - Unable to upload IMM5257 - on-line service is down?

anwx

Jul 10, 2014
I am applying for a visitor Visa online. I can upload all other documents without any problem except for the IMM5257 form. I have tried many times in the past couple days from different computers and on different time of the day. The message I got was always:
Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::
1.We are currently updating this Web site.
2.We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

Did anyone get into the same trouble recently? I don't have problem regarding Validation of the file, I tried both Internet Explorer 10 and 11 and the Adobe is the most current version but every time what I got was the above message.

Does anybody know if their system is actually down? or if it is my computer issue or document issue? I just think if their system is down, it should not be for such a long period of time. It has been at least 5 days since my first try. If it is my computer or document issue, what should I do to fix it?

Any idea???

anwx

Jul 10, 2014
Did anybody know what happened? I continued to try these days but still got the same message!!

pamela1686

Mar 12, 2014
I had a similar problem 2 months ago when I applied... they had a notice saying they were having problems with the website, i waited a couple of days and tried again.... I noticed it worked better with IE than chrome which i was using.
hope you can upload your documents