+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! Unable to submit my passport after ppr - Abo Dhabi office

nona_love_111

Aug 17, 2017
Hey guys I just got my ppr from ADVO, I am in Egypt right now for vacation. I went to vfs in Egypt amd i have been told that they do not process that type of applications and that I should go to one of the VACs mentioned in the ppr email, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar or Oman. And I don't have access to any

I am a resident of Saudi Arabia, but again vfs Saudi isn't mentioned in the ppr email.

Also I went to Aramex to submit my passport through courier (option number 2 in the email) and I was told that they no longer have prepaid service so I am unable to provide the required return waybill with the shipment

Please advise, I already lost 5 days of the 30 days deadline

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Hey guys I just got my ppr from ADVO, I am in Egypt right now for vacation. I went to vfs in Egypt amd i have been told that they do not process that type of applications and that I should go to one of the VACs mentioned in the ppr email, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar or Oman. And I don't have access to any

I am a resident of Saudi Arabia, but again vfs Saudi isn't mentioned in the ppr email.

Also I went to Aramex to submit my passport through courier (option number 2 in the email) and I was told that they no longer have prepaid service so I am unable to provide the required return waybill with the shipment

Try DHL in Egypt they should have the return waybill option...

Please keep us posted...

nona_love_111

Aug 17, 2017
Try DHL in Egypt they should have the return waybill option...

Please keep us posted...
Have you tried it before? are you sure about it? I thought about it but i was hesitating as they mentioned Aramex in the email. so i was afraid to use any other courier

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Have you tried it before? are you sure about it? I thought about it but i was hesitating as they mentioned Aramex in the email. so i was afraid to use any other courier
My brother used it 2 years ago it but he was sending to Cairo VO (and he was living in Cairo) ..plus they were recommending DHL..
There's no harm in asking and frankly I dont see why it has to be Aramex...I know that's their instruction but what other options do you have...?

nona_love_111

Aug 17, 2017
My brother used it 2 years ago it but he was sending to Cairo VO (and he was living in Cairo) ..plus they were recommending DHL..
There's no harm in asking and frankly I dont see why it has to be Aramex...I know that's their instruction but what other options do you have...?
I will copy and paste their instructions in the PPR email

Option 1

Submit your passport(s) along with the required documents in person or by courier to a Canadian Visa Application Center (VAC) nearest you.

Please note that service charges apply.

Please consult the website of your preferred VAC for information on their service charges, location, hours of operation (for passport submission, please refer to “Application Submission”):

United Arab Emirates: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/uae/

Kuwait: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/kuwait/

Qatar: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/qatar/

Oman: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/oman/

Option 2

Send your passport(s) along with the required documents by courier to the following address:

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

10th Floor, West Tower

Abu Dhabi Trade Towers

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Tel: +971 2 694 0300

You must include a fully completed Aramex airway bill or a self-addressed C4 or C5 envelope. These must include your complete name, physical address (no PO Box), and phone number (country code + area code + phone number). If you do not write your address CLEARLY on your return airway bill, your passport(s) may be lost in transit.

Your passport(s) will be returned to you by Aramex courier at your expense.

Passports are very valuable and we want to ensure that they are returned to you safely. It is in your best interest to complete the airway bill or return envelope yourself, if applicable.

NOTE: The Embassy’s Immigration Section is no longer open to the public. Therefore, you cannot drop-off your passport(s) in person at the Embassy.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
I will copy and paste their instructions in the PPR email

Option 1

Submit your passport(s) along with the required documents in person or by courier to a Canadian Visa Application Center (VAC) nearest you.

Please note that service charges apply.

Please consult the website of your preferred VAC for information on their service charges, location, hours of operation (for passport submission, please refer to “Application Submission”):

United Arab Emirates: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/uae/

Kuwait: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/kuwait/

Qatar: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/qatar/

Oman: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/oman/

Option 2

Send your passport(s) along with the required documents by courier to the following address:

Immigration Section

Embassy of Canada

10th Floor, West Tower

Abu Dhabi Trade Towers

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Tel: +971 2 694 0300

You must include a fully completed Aramex airway bill or a self-addressed C4 or C5 envelope. These must include your complete name, physical address (no PO Box), and phone number (country code + area code + phone number). If you do not write your address CLEARLY on your return airway bill, your passport(s) may be lost in transit.

Your passport(s) will be returned to you by Aramex courier at your expense.

Passports are very valuable and we want to ensure that they are returned to you safely. It is in your best interest to complete the airway bill or return envelope yourself, if applicable.

NOTE: The Embassy’s Immigration Section is no longer open to the public. Therefore, you cannot drop-off your passport(s) in person at the Embassy.
Ok ..So I still think go for DHL...

Another option is to return back to KSA and send through Aramex from here..or through VFS here although I dont thimk they will accept it..

nona_love_111

Aug 17, 2017
Ok ..So I still think go for DHL...

Another option is to return back to KSA and send through Aramex from here..or through VFS here although I dont thimk they will accept it..
I am afraid Aramex Saudi Arabia is the same and I also doubt that VFS saudi would accept my documents

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Sorry I don't have the answer yet but I am in exact same situation. I am in Pakistan and they have sent me the same email

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
i emailed CPC-Otawa to request to submit my passports to Pakistan instead of UAE however, this is the response they gave me

"Please note that the closest visa office to process your application in Pakistan is located in Abu Dhabi. Please submit your documents to this visa office"

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018

hi dear,
could you please tell us what did you make? as i may face the exact situation in egypt soon.