+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP : Unable to link my CIC account with PR Card Application

yoyoyo1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
anyone please help me
i received COPR but haven't received for my dependent ( spouse ), is it normal or its included by default in main applicant's copr ? should i send photos me and my spouse for pr card with one copr ?

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
anyone please help me
i received COPR but haven't received for my dependent ( spouse ), is it normal or its included by default in main applicant's copr ? should i send photos me and my spouse for pr card with one copr ?
I got two different ones, one for me and one for spouse, in my case. I’d say call IRCC and ask for more details. But in my opinion u will get the other one either later on today or next day.

Reactions: yoyoyo1

Phani038

May 27, 2019
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you." - this is the status displaying for me. Submitted on 12th February for Montreal office.

Reactions: Johan Rodrigo

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you." - this is the status displaying for me. Submitted on 12th February for Montreal office.
Same here, except submission date was March 15.

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Any news? A friend of mine sent his photo to Niagara falls office and got his card within Two weeks!! What is going on with Montreal office?

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi, for people who already got their pr card approved, if you call IRCC and go through the options till you get to the point where you hear the status of your apllication, would u please let me know what the status say?? I can’t link my application for unkown reason(tried every trick and suggestions but no luck), so the only way to check the status is by calling and see what the automatic system say when read status...

Pranav.patel.1560

Jun 24, 2018
I was able to link it, the mistake was place of my birth. Please look at the passport and enter exact value as in passport (for me it was written Delhi, Delhi ) while i was entering Delhi only
After linking your application can we see application other than permanent residency application in our profile? I was trying and got message saying we linked or something but couldn't see the application in my home. Is that normal??