+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! TRV status unknown

876er

Dec 8, 2013
Good day all, Today Dec 9,2013 makes it two months since i sent my application(passport included) to the Ottawa office with no response on the status of my application. I have called the call center many tomes requesting information on the status but they keep telling me they cant access that part of application ,have to contact Ottawa. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm suppose to be leaving the country shortly but am worried now that i cant. If anyone can give me any info on this problem it would be greatly appreciated

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
876er said:
Good day all, Today Dec 9,2013 makes it two months since i sent my application(passport included) to the Ottawa office with no response on the status of my application. I have called the call center many tomes requesting information on the status but they keep telling me they cant access that part of application ,have to contact Ottawa. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm suppose to be leaving the country shortly but am worried now that i cant. If anyone can give me any info on this problem it would be greatly appreciated
Since you mentioned passport included - I am assuming you did a paper application for TRV within Canada ( with a valid study/work permit). You should get your passport anyday now. The processing time for TRV on CIC website is not very accurate and lot of people on this forum have waited that long.
My friend applied in September mid and got his passport November end. If you dont get it in a week you could e-mail CPP Ottawa but they usually give a generic reply.

876er

Dec 8, 2013
Yes i did, with valid study permit...i emailed CPP Ottawa with no answer from them,but hoping for the best that it comes this week