+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!! Trouble submitting/signing the online application?

seasons986

Jan 20, 2013
I'm trying to submit a tourist visa application for two people but...I'm completely stuck on the last part where we have to electronically sign it by typing our names in. How does it work??? Should I put the names as Name & Name in Given name(s) and then LastName in the Last Name box or should I separate it by commas, or should I switch the names around??? I originally put in just the applicant's name in, but it still didn't work! I tried everything... please help!!! I keep getting this message:

Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.

•The name, date of birth or country of birth you entered for your signature does not match the name you entered in your Online Application. To submit this Online Application, the names must match. Only the applicant can electronically sign this Online Application.

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong!!
Thanks!

seasons986

Jan 20, 2013
Re: HELP!! Electronically signing for two people on the online application?

Bump... sorry I'm desperate for an answer... I need to get this form turned in soon...

seasons986

Jan 20, 2013
I also noticed that the name of family member 1 does not show up when I reenter my application unless I re-upload the IM5257 form. Is this normal?

Tidus Fan

Jan 15, 2013
I have the same problem from 15/1/2013 ! CIC ! What can I do ? I'm still having that suck problem. Why does CIC change the website!? I've Validated the IMM5709 form for my study and work visa extension, it's my second time to extend, it was totally changed !!!!! I have no idea what is going on CIC !!!!!!!

Tidus Fan

Jan 15, 2013
Tidus Fan said:
I have the same problem from 15/1/2013 ! CIC ! What can I do ? I'm still having that suck problem. Why does CIC change the website!? I've Validated the IMM5709 form for my study and work visa extension, it's my second time to extend, it was totally changed !!!!! I have no idea what is going on CIC !!!!!!!
Please contacts as a group if you guys wanted, I hope I can solve that trouble in a hurry! I spent many nights to re-do it again and again. The problem is still existing though ! Holy !!! My cell phone number is 604-779-7576 ! Help !!!!!!

Tidus Fan

Jan 15, 2013
Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue. •The name, date of birth or country of birth you entered for your signature does not match the name you entered in your Online Application. To submit this Online Application, the names must match. Only the applicant can electronically sign this Online Application.

What the head !

taslimapatel

Feb 13, 2013
hi
if you dont mind me asking, where did you pickup the error?
i have tried re-checking everything & re-doing the entire application making sure theres correct info, still same problem with same message you had on..

please help?

thanks

u can also email me on: g.usman@rocketmail.com

chrismcelwee

Mar 2, 2013
Hi guys,

Still no solution to this? It seems that many people are stuck literally one click away from completing their application.

I emailed CIC, but they said there is a 20 day turnaround time on responses. That's an entire month!

Podge

Mar 7, 2013
Did you figure out what could be wrong? I keep getting it as well

(Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.
The name, date of birth or country of birth you entered for your signature does not match the name you entered in your Online Application. To submit this Online Application, the names must match. Only the applicant can electronically sign this Online Application.)

Gone over it all so many times I can fill in the forms without thinking. The only thing I can think of is that on my form back from IEC it says only my first and last name and on all other forms it says my first, middle, and last name. Is yours the same? Thinking that if I get that fixed it could help but if yours is all the same then maybe it's not necessary.

pahanoks

Mar 14, 2013
I've changed my name in the PDF form to capital letters than saved the form with a new name and uploaded to the system.
Afterwards, I've signed electronic signature step with my capital letterd NAME - worked for me and I hope will work for someone else as well.
Good luck !

lllll

Mar 18, 2013
pahanoks said:
I've changed my name in the PDF form to capital letters than saved the form with a new name and uploaded to the system.
Afterwards, I've signed electronic signature step with my capital letterd NAME - worked for me and I hope will work for someone else as well.
Good luck !
I tried without changing the file name. It didn't work!!!!
UUUUU, what a historical website.

lllll

Mar 18, 2013
pahanoks said:
Good luck !
Tried with capital letter, and changed file name. Still, not working. This is a joke and shame on CIC...