+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!! Study Visa Refused, Possible to apply for a Review

Fredonimoe

Jun 18, 2019
Please i need information regarding the possibility of an Immigration lawyer. applying for a review of visa refusal.

My visa was refused on Thursday, But an Immigration lawyer is informing me we can apply to review the decision with some supporting documents. is this a possibility or is it a scam.

Please any response will be appreciated.

Fredonimoe

Jun 18, 2019
I applied for January in take, Application was submitted July 31st and i received the result last week Thursday (12/09/2019).

Fredonimoe

Jun 18, 2019
I applied for January in take, Application was submitted July Ending and i received the result last week Thursday (12/09/2019).

Fredonimoe

Jun 18, 2019
Dear Chidera Wilfred Onimoe

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your student permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

Sg_sharma

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
this is an indication that you do not have a strong tie to your home country ,you have to convince the immigration officer that there are some factors that will deifnately make you come back
Yeah i have reapplied on 13 September with a strong Statement of purpose

Fredonimoe

Jun 18, 2019
Yes i am aware of that, But i have an immigration lawyer saying he can ask for a review and attach the necessary documents instead of me reapplying completely. Have you heard of a scenario like this before>

Sg_sharma

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Yes i am aware of that, But i have an immigration lawyer saying he can ask for a review and attach the necessary documents instead of me reapplying completely. Have you heard of a scenario like this before>
Yes. I have heard about it even people go for it

Infinitytemmy

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
Dear Chidera Wilfred Onimoe

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your student permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
Are you employed in your home country ?

Sg_sharma

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Please what additional documents did you include or was it just SOP?
As i have done my graduation in law in my home country and want to go for paralegal studies there, i modified my sop with multiple reasons why i want to opt this study there and what are the benefits of it in my home country an so on