+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! STUDY PERMIT (VISA) REJECTED TWICE.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Already applied. But is is also a litle bit unclear.

PA 27 yo, seeking to enter Canada to study MBA degree programUCW. PA completed Bachelor Economic Relations in 2018, and has been since following career in government structure in home country, and now wishes to study in Canada. Motivation for study is not convincing upon review of submissions. According to the applicant's current or future employment prospects, I am not satisfied that PA's career prospects in home country justify PA's stated motivation or the high expense. Cost of program significant in light of his financial situation. Therefore, based on docs on file, not satisfied purpose and employment in country of residence is sufficient for study and to ensure departure from Canada if granted. Refused.
UCW- University Canada West is not a educational institute held in high regard.
Emphasize the NOT. You probably want to investigate other Universities

Reactions: Singh1012

Singh1012

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Already applied. But is is also a litle bit unclear.

PA 27 yo, seeking to enter Canada to study MBA degree programUCW. PA completed Bachelor Economic Relations in 2018, and has been since following career in government structure in home country, and now wishes to study in Canada. Motivation for study is not convincing upon review of submissions. According to the applicant's current or future employment prospects, I am not satisfied that PA's career prospects in home country justify PA's stated motivation or the high expense. Cost of program significant in light of his financial situation. Therefore, based on docs on file, not satisfied purpose and employment in country of residence is sufficient for study and to ensure departure from Canada if granted. Refused.

1 - show career progression/ if you are working at an executive level right now, talk about how MBA will open horizons of career opportunities for you at managerial positions. Example - if you are marketing executive, mention how MBA (elective subjects related to marketing) will help you out to become a marketing manager back in India.
Attach 6-7 screenshots of naukri.com portals or other job portals which state how much your pay will be at a managerial position after completing a MBA from Canada.
You can also attach glassdoor, average payscale for a manager.

2- Talk about future prospects. Mention facts and figures relating to Indian economic boom and FDI's and how MNCs want to establish their enterprises in India. Talk about how lakhs of jobs will be created in coming years and for this, MBA is imperative.

I am going to a public university in Atlantic Canada. Pls focus on these middle tier universities also. apply for MBA at SMU/UNB/University of Prince Edward Island etc. These are good too.
Don't focus only on concrete jungles.

All the best.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Update - Study permit was approved after 2 refusals. Program changed to MBA from a Government University.

I took professional assistance from a visa consultant who drafted my SOP, covering each and every point.

Feel free to message me.

Good Luck.
Which program did you choose?